Bound One

Where am I? Wait.. This is our old house.. What am I doing here?

"Ma?"  I called for my mom but I didn't get a response. Suddenly, I heard the door bang loudly. I looked back and saw someone standing. A shadow holding out an evil grin and it's looking at me with red devilish eyes.

I ran and headed for the stairs. I went up and kept running, but it's like the steps never ended. I can't stop.. And I know, whatever that thing is, it's after me.

Finally, the stairs came to an end and I stopped. But wait.. Where's our room? There's nothing here but a black hole..

I looked back and saw the shadow figure right infront of me. And before I knew it, that thing pushed me and I fell, It held out a devilish grin as if it won.

I screamed so loud hoping that someone might hear and rescue me.. But nothing happened. I felt like the ground is near and I'm gonna crash anytime soon.

I held my breath and screamed as loud as I can... And then..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sab! Sab! Wake up!" I heard Kate's voice calling out my name.

"SAB, GISING!" I opened my eyes widely and took a deep breath as if I came back to life.

Another nightmare. 

I looked around the room,  it was still dark and I'm sweating. Geez.

She sat down on the edge of my bed and sighed in relief. "Sabrina... Gabi gabi na lang. Ako ang natatakot para sayo eh. Lagi kana lang ganyan. Ano na naman ba napanaginipan mo?"

I shook my head in response. Ayoko nang pagusapan yun.

She looked at me fondly, she knows I'm not gonna crack. "Anong oras na?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"4 a.m." She said as she was making her way back to her bed.

I shrugged and stood up, heading for the bathroom. "Oh? Saan ka pupunta?" She asked.

"Sa bubong, Kate. Doon ako maliligo at magbibihis" I smirked. She just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"It's Saturday, Sab! Relax! Hahaha." Katherine and her teasing attitude, haha of course I know it's Saturday.

"Magjo-jogging lang ako, Kate and you're very welcome to join me." She looked at me with a bored face and burried her face on her pillow.

I chuckled slightly and shook my head. She's always lazy yet she manages to keep her body fit. Oh well.

I showered and changed into my same old outfit and went out into the cold morning breeze. It's still dark since it's only 4:30 a.m. I started my daily routine and jogged around the neighborhood.