Dead

My body was braking, being taken apart piece by piece. Crushed from the backside, I attempted to get up but it only pushed the pike deeper into my system. I see Ice smiling at me, like you would a child when you want to praise them for good behavior. Josh was screaming for Ice to stop but it's useless, it's not like he's going to listen. I look at Josh with sorry written in my eyes, Josh looks back at me with pity in his pupils. All I wanted to do is walk up to him and give him a big hug and tell him everything is going to be 'ok' and kiss him and never let him go. He was probably tearing himself apart, killing him self mentally because he thinks he failed me. I loved Josh more than my own life so as long as he could remain there untouched and I would take the punishment that was just fine with me. I could take all the pain in the world if it meant protecting Josh and I know he would do the same for me.
Another jolt of pain rolled over my body and I tried to hold back a scream but I couldn't help it. After I screamed once more I heard thump! I looked up to see Ice standing there with an ice pick in his head. I watched as his body fell limp to the earth, he didn't even make a sound as his body collided with the slippery surface of the solidified water. I looked over at Josh who's ice the covered his legs had broken off as soon as Ice was struck. He was running over to me screaming my name.
"SUMMER!" He yelled once more.
"Y-Yeah" I said in a real faint whisper that he probably didn't even hear.
"This is going to hurt ok?" He said to me when he finally reached me side.
He swiftly pulled the ice pike out of my back and turned me over to face him, holding my head in his lap. I couldn't say anything because I was far to weak. I couldn't move because I was far to weak. I felt so helpless as I laid there in his arms. I looked up at him and he was sobbing all over, he hugged me tighter, as if the angles themselves were going to take me away.
I could see the light slowly fading, turning over to the darkness, I closed my eyes and thought of all the memories and moments Josh and I have together, it made me smile even though I was in tremendous pain, it didn't matter because I had Josh. I could feel myself drifting farther and farther away.
"I love you Josh" I said before all the pain left and the final breath left my now empty body.