Neighbors

I woke up, my eye lids still heavy from last night. I was lying on josh's bear chest as his arm was around my waist, he was still sound asleep and it was still a little dark outside. I got up and put his gray shirt that was about 3 sizes to big for my semi short curvy self I also put on my red lace panties but it's no like you could see them anyway because Josh's shirt was so big on me. I crept down the staircase and turned on the coffee pot. I grabbed a magazine and read it while the coffee pot was making coffee. I liked my coffee dark with vanilla creamer.
"Morning beautiful"
Josh grabbed me from behind, kissing my cheek.
"Mm..what's that" he said taking a drink of my coffee.
"Eeeehhhh.....that's dark coffee gross!!" He said spitting it out in the sink.
Josh liked his coffee lighter with no creamer.
I laughed at him.
"Hey Summer, I think we should go and introduce you to the neighbors today" He said hugging me from the front this time.
"Yeah sounds like fun Joshy" poking him on the nose and walking upstairs today get ready, my bear feet clapping against the wood floor.
After I was done, I had a long dark purple sweater on with light gray skinny jeans with browns boots and a gray scarf. I put my hair in a messy bun on the way down the stairs. Josh was already waiting for me, we put on our coats and headed out to the garage and got in the car. It had snowed more since last night, there was a fresh coat of white powder on everything. We drove for about 10 minutes and made it to a small little log cabin. We pulled in the drive way and knocked on the door. A young and tall, thin women with short dirty blonde hair opened the door.
"Hey josh!!" The women said and gave him a hug.
"Hey Carly, it's been a while" He said smiling at her.
"Oh Carly this is my girlfriend Summer"Josh said gesturing a hand at me.
"Hello nice to meet you Carly"I smiled
"Hey Summer, I'm only like 10 minutes away from the house you guys are staying at so if you need help with anything at all just come on over" She smiled.
"Of course thank you" I said.
Another girl came out of the bathroom, she had curly long black hair she was tall and curvy a picture of perfection.
"Oh and this is Angela" said Carly
"Josh I missed you!!" She said embracing him and pecking him on the cheek.
"Oh nice to see you again Angela, this is my girlfriend Summer" He said once again gesturing to me.
"Hi" Angela said looking at me and then turning back to Josh.
" What are you doing here Josh?" She asked
"Well Summer and I came here for winter break"explained Josh.
So it turns out that Angela lived in the other side of the lake and it took almost a day to get around so she stayed at Carly's house. We all exchanged phone numbers and talked around the fire Carly had turned on but it was getting late so we decided to go back to Josh's place, so we said goodbye and left.