Please

No No No No No!! She couldn't go out like this. I could see the ice pike being forced onto her, braking through her flesh slowly and painfully.
I couldn't do anything, my damn feet were frozen down by this damn ice. I wish I could run up to her, grab that pike and through it at Ice and grab Summer and tell her it would be ok, kiss her and kiss her and never let go of her again. I couldn't lose her again, I had been trapped in that damn ice for to long, not being able to help her or tell her everything was going to be ok, not being able to hold her when she was scared. I had failed her and it was all my fault.
"SUMMER!! PLEASE ICE!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!" I shouted at him but he ignored me and stabbed the pike harder into summer causing her to scream out in more pain. I couldn't take this, what he was doing to her, the fact that I couldn't do anything to stop it. Her eyes started to close.
"ICE PLEASE STOP YOUR KILLING HER!!"
I yelled at him again, my voice cracking in the process. Ice didn't see the purpose of a human life, that's probably why he didn't move on when he died.
I loved Summer so much if she died now or ever, I would never be able to live with myself.
She meant the world to me, when I was incased in ice, all I could think about was her, her smile, her laugh, the way she mocked me some times when she didn't agree with me, her honey blonde hair, her stunning deep blue eyes, her smell of refreshing fruit set out on a table on a warm spring day.
I loved her, she couldn't die now please not now. Just then I saw a figure I merge from the tree line.

Under the Iceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें