Stuck

I stood there in silence, unable to comprehend what was happening before my eyes. Ice had just shattered the ice that enclosed Josh's corpse, Josh fell to the ground but then got up?! Nothing made sense anymore.
"S-summer" he quite little voice said
Tears screaming down my cheeks, I started to run to him.
"JOSH!!" I yelled, a smile spread across my face. Josh was running to.
"SUMMER!!" Josh yelled
We reached each other, about to embrace each other and hold each other and never let go but that didn't happen. Once we got to each other I slipped and landed hard on my stomach.
"O-ow" I said trying to get up
I felt something pulling as I attempted to get up.
"O-ow!!" I looked down and my clothes were cemented on the ice! Even my stomach had started freezing to the ice.
"S-summer!" Josh cried out. His legs were encased in ice and he was farther away then before, Ice was standing there with a gleeful look on his face.
"There will be none of that" he said waving a finger at us, like something your would do to your kid to say 'don't do that'.
I was practically pinned to the ice, like a prey ready to be eaten by a predator.
"Let's see now, I don't need Joshy here, but I don't need Summer here either" He said with a despicable grin spreading across he features.
"But it would be more fun to have little Joshy over here watch your death".
"NO!!" Josh screamed.
As if it wasn't enough to have the skin on my stomach to be cemented to this hell hole.
I felt a pain in my back, a sharp pain like a giant needle pressing into the left of my right shoulder blade.
"Aaaaaaahhhh!!" I yelled in pain.
Every second the pain was increasing more and more. My stomach felt like a bowling ball had fell on it and then been placed in a freezer, my back felt like some one was taking a metal poker to my back and setting a car on top of it, pushing in down deeper and deeper until eventually I would die.
"PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!" Josh yelled, I could see tears coming down his cheeks.
I closed my eyes
"I love you Josh".