Mine

Summer.....god Summer I loved her so much.
I was carrying her up the steps of my parents 4th house in Alaska. She was the only one who ever actually cared about me, my parents never gave a crap about me, everyone else just gave into me because of my looks. But Summer, she... didn't care about my past and, being stubborn as Frick she just kept butting into my life and eventually I fell in love. After we started dating she told me that she could kind of relate to my parents but not because her parents didn't care but because she didn't ever have parents, her mom dyed after she gave birth to Summer and her dad committed suicide after that, claiming that he couldn't live without Summers mom. She ended up growing up in foster care, being unable to trust anyone, and going from house to house until she ran away and met me. I made sure she didn't ever have to go through anything like that again.
We reached the master bedroom and I through her on the bed and she yelped.
"Joshy"she said
I grabbed onto her waist and smashed our lips together once more. She pulled away gasping for air. I moved my way to her neck and kissed every part of it, then her chest. I looked up to see her beloved expression. I crawled more on top of her, practically pinned her to the bed.
Her hair was a tangled mess, her shirt halfway pulled up to her stomach and her pants unbuttoned. I smelled her hair, the smell was intoxicating.
"Summer, you good?"
"Yes" she said pulling me in for another kiss while I unbuttoned my shirt.
"Your mine" I whispered in her ear.
I pulled her off the bed and pinned her to the wall I looked down at her, she put her legs around me so that she was taller then me and kissed me more passionately.