Back

"That's it I'm giving Josh a call" I said pulling my phone out of my back jean pocket. I tried calling him but it went strait to voicemail.
Damn it! Josh pick up your phone!
I left a voicemail.
"Josh! I swear you killing me man pick up the damn phone!!" Then I ended it.
Serves him right, leaving me alone and worried like this. I was about to get up and put my coat on when a hooded figure came in the back door.
"You son of a bitch!"I yelled at him along with grabbing him by his collar and pulling him closer to my face.
He kissed me on the forehead as if he didn't even hear me.
"Sorry to make you wait, love" He said grinning at me.
I released his collar and ran upstairs and hid in the closet behind the clothes I hung up yesterday. The moment he called me love I knew something wasn't right, he told me when we first started dating that he would never call me love because that's what his aunt called him before she died of cancer when he was little. His aunt was basically the one who raised him so he loved her so much more then his own parents and when she died he was heart broken, it was even hard for him to talk about. So when he called me that, that means something happened.
"Summer, Love, what's wrong?" He yelled from the bottom of the steps.
There's that damn nickname again. The only time Josh didn't answer his phone was when he was with me, all the other times he answered his phone.
"I'm sorry I was gone so long, don't be so distant" His voice getting closer and closer. I started to shake, my whole body trembling.
"Are you in the closet?" He said opening the closet with a shadowed devilish grin on his face. He grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the closet, pushing me against a wall.
"Found you, girly" He said laughing.
"P-please let me go"i whimpered.
This definitely wasn't him, he would never do this to me.
"No I won't" he smiled
"Y-your not j-josh"I said trying not to make him mad in anyway.
"Well Love, it's kind of obvious" He said
His hair was growing longer, a shade of white his skin grew lighter and lighter, eyes milky white.
"Well now love, my name is Ice"