Suffer

His voice was like velvet, creaming and rich. I turned around to see his tall skinny body, pale, almost translucent in the moonlight. His milky white pupils starring at me. He was dressed in all white suit matching his complexion. His right eye were I had stabbed him, like giving a child a red crayon, red blood everywhere.
"Well darling, did you see your little boy toy, Josh down there, he does seem quite peaceful, yes he does" he grinned, putting his hand on his cheek.
"Please give him back" I pleaded
"No can do girly, sorry.....but I can have you join him" he said, simpering.
"Whatever I takes, I just want to see him again" more tears came down my puffy red face.
"Fine but answer me this question"
"You put your heart and soul into him but what does that mean, that you can just trust someone else" he said
"Well I'll tell you this....... people who trust people, die" he smirked.
"W-what do you m-mean?"
"It doesn't matter what I mean, now does it?..... because you won't be around to find out or even care about what I'm talking about"
"Please just let me see him again!!" I shouted, not caring about making him upset anymore. My life was meaningless without Josh, I could go drive a car off a bridge and die in peace knowing I would see him again in heaven. But that wasn't the case, I was here standing before a spirit that didn't have the right to move on and was killing people because of it!! Even my sweet Josh. The Josh I used to annoy because I was stubborn back in 8th grade, the same Josh that let me cry in his shoulder when I ran away from the foster program when I was tired of being pulled around and stretched like a rubber band for these people who didn't give a crap about me!! So when I ran away I only had Josh, he took care of me though. I'm return he was never lonely because I was always there for him when he needed it.
"Fine I'll give you your precious little Josh back but then you'll give me your soul instead!"
"O-ok" I would rather me spend my whole life in the pitch black being burned alive then see Josh trapped in the mirror below.
"Then let's do this already" he clapped his hands.