HEARTACHE HOTLINE

SUMMARY

Macy Moretti works for a hotline that "cures heartache" to escape her own. She tries pushing away the fact that her boyfriend of five years cheated on her and then dumped her. Over the phone.

She always seems to get the "weird ones" on her line until one day, a mystery guy calls for advice and everything changes.

(So it's basically another 'dialogue' book that's been done a million times. I had the urge to write a cliche book for once that maybe ends up being not so cliche)

DISCLAIMER

All characters, events, locations, etc are all fiction. If there are any similarities to anything in particular, then that IS coincidental. If someone else has a book published extremely similar to mine, please private message me, theft is wrong, and I do not condone such actions.

Also, just because my characters have opinions, interests, and thoughts, it doesn't mean I have those :) When I write a book, the characters form themselves into their own 'people'.

I speak/write in British English as I am from NZ. For example, I use 'Mum', not 'Mom', we also spell many words with the letter 'U' in them). You may notice throughout the story :)

Also, I'm a HUGE LGBTQ supporter, and so far, all my books have at least one LGBTQ character so please don't hate on anyone or make any homophobic comments. I do not tolerate such discrimination, as I want the comment section of my books to be a safe place ❤ Thank you, love you x

FORMAT

The italic dialogue is from the other person on the call. The non-italic dialogue is Macy. When it says 'end of call' you'll be able to tell who ended the call based on whether or not it's in italic (end of call) or not (end of call).

Also, Macy's dialogue is on the right and the other person's on the left. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am completely aware that this story is cliche as fuck, okay? I needed to put that out there before y'all come for me for being unoriginal. This is my first unoriginal idea and if I'm being honest, I just wanna have fun with this one. So, enjoy the ride if you can keep up!

Chloe x

DEDICATION

I dedicate this short story to all my amazing friends, love you all so much xx

[the cover is designed by xLovEtoLivEx thank you so much! x]