Chapter Seven

[ Feudal Era]

The wolf demon stood there frozen like a statue. He could've swore that person resembles a split image of deceased wife. No, he could've swore that person was Ayame. 

" You, mangy wolf." InuYasha tried to keep his tempered under control for the sake of the kids and Kagome had drill it in his head one too many times. The fact, that the wolf demon intruded and went against. He was really pissed off.

" Shut up, you mutt---InuYasha?" Koga subconsciously said then began to take grasp of the situation but not fully. He was so focus on the scent that he wasn't paying attention to anything else around him or where he was.

The children were scared to the wits. They never been exposed to such violence or fear a person before.

"ba wolv."Kyosuke hide behind his mother and cling onto her leg as tears form in his pretty hazel eyes.

" Kagome, you came back and mated with that mutt?" Koga question and caught the stench of half-breeds in the room as he glanced at the small boy that kind of resemble InuYasha and Kagome in some ways.

" Koga..." Kagome said with lost of words.

" Restrict yourself from such foul language near the children." Sango said and comfort the twins that ran towards her screaming as she tried to calm them down. 

" I'll just take my leave now." Koga said then headed towards the door.

"Koga, what have come of you? Didn't you marry the wolf of the Southern Tribe? What was her name again....A-ya- something" Miroku said and notice that the wolf demon have become more violent than before.

Kagome eyes widen as everything started to click together. She suddenly remembered a very distance memory.

There was a certain demon with the fragment of the shikon jewel.

" Dog-face, I'll leave you to deal with the monster. I'll take Kagome to a safe spot." Koga said as he sweep her off of her feet.

" He...Hey!" InuYasha yelled with the demon in his grasp as he turn his head and watched the wolf flee." You.....acting all selfish."

" Hey, Koga, where are we going?" Kagome asked.

" Where? A place that the monster won't follow us." Koga answered as he jumped from branch to branch. He felt a presence nearby as he jumped up and dodged the attacks. As both of his feet landed on a rock as he had Kagome in his arms.

" Koga!"A female wolf demon shouted as she appeared in from of them.She had red hair that was in pigtails and green eyes. She wore an iris in her hair and a band that goes across her forehead. Her clothing consists of white wolf fur draped over her shoulders, a necklace, white fur skirt, insteps, and arms guards, with red and blue armor.

" Ayame." Koga said.

" Ayame?" Kagome questioned.

" That women is human! What the hell are you doing?" Ayame says angrily. 

" I don't have  time to explain to you." He said then whispered underneath his breath as he set the human girl down." Kagome, run!"