Chapter Thirteen: 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓎𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝐼𝓈 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀! Koga's Mate For Life

Sota-kun, come on. I'm going leave without you

You're such a good friend, Sota-kun

Let's walk to school together Sota-kun

Sota-kun, you're my bestest friend and I love you the most out of all of them

Sota-kun......

Thoughts of her was engraved into his heart and he simply could not stop thinking about her even just for a moment.  He sat down on the edge of the well and stared up at the sky as a imagine of her shy but adorable smiling face appeared in between the clouds. His heart was slowly tearing apart from the inside. He knew what he had to do and what was right for the baby. He come to terms with the consequences and will wait for her return. He promised himself he won't put her in a difficult to choose and would just brush his feelings to the side.  He knew this was the best for, Ayame......Since they looked so good together as if they were destined.

" Where's Ayame?" Kagome asked and started cutting fruit at the table.

" Hey Sis...Well....Ayame, made an impulsive decision to run off and marry that wolf demon." Sota answered.

Kagome started cutting fruit in the kitchen.

" And you didn't think to stop her?" She questioned

" I just couldn't." He replied and turned his head to the side.

" Mommy? I'm hungwy."Kyosuke tugged on his mother kimono with his tiny hand. As his tail sway from side to side. Smelling the fresh scent of apples and pears, most certainly his favorite.

" You idiot!" InuYasha grabbed Sota by his shirt lifting him up in the air. Causing shortness of breath.

" You ediot..." Kyosuke repeated and took a bit out of the slice up mango.

" Don't say that, Kyosuke." Kagome scolded.

" I...I...had no choice." Sota could barely breath as his feet was inches off the ground.

" Stop making excuses for that mangy wolf." InuYasha complained.

" She's pregnant!  I had no right to keep that away from her. She deserve the know the whole truth."

***********************************************************************

 [PRINCESS AYAME IS BACK!]

Ginta and Hakkaku notified the entire pack. Koga told them about her since his first encounter.

The tribe cheered and this caused for a celebration. 

The news travel fast like the wind. Koga paused his footsteps as he came to an stop and gently placed Ayame on her feet. They was finally home to the wolf tribe. Koga introduced her to the their wolf tribe but she sort of ' just played along'. She instantly bow respectful and smiled. She felt like she'll find her answers here. This person was loved by everyone, Ayame wanted to know why everyone adored this women and more importantly, who was this women with the same name as hers.

Ayame leaned against the tree and watch the wolves in their' human form' dance around the bonfire. She still had so many questions, she did not know how this marriage would even work out.  She somehow felt lonely and couldn't find herself fitting in.

" Come dance with us." Two of the female wolf members grabbed her hand. Ayame didn't have the chance to rejected their offer as she got drawn into the party.

" Just follow our lead." They said and danced around in a line.

Ayame was never the dancer but she easily caught on soon. Her body just move to the beat of the music. It was certainly the most fun she had in her entire life. Her heart was filled with excitement as she smiled and laughed innocently from the jokes that were being told.

"Whew-. I'm beat!"She sat down on the log out of breath and exhausted. She sip on her cup occasionally to help smooth her headache. Her body was slightly burning up and her eyes were drowsy as she stared into the flames of the bonfire.

" You are so beautiful." Koga complimented and sat down beside her. Ayame took another sip out of her cup determine to finish it.He turned her his towards him as they made direct eye contact." I love you, Ayame." She closed her eyes as they kissed under the lunar rainbow.