Chapter Fourteen: Married To The Wolf Leader

Ayame opened her eyes and frown her nose from the reek of alcohol. She turned to the other side as her face were inches away from Koga's. She grasp at the sight of his chest was bare and she couldn't help but to be flustered. She did not want to wake him but as she got a closer look, he had dried up tears rolling from his cheeks. It was kind of sad.

" You're awake?" He asked and haven't opened his eyes yet.

Ayame quickly closed her eyes and acted as if she was asleep then she remember when they kissed the other night.

" Ayame..."

His voice was craved into her heart and each time he spoke her heart would race incredibly fast.

" If you don't open your eyes, I'll kiss you again....1...2...3" He placed his hands on her shoulders and inches away from her lips. Ayame opened her eyes instantly nervously as their eyes locked in then a female wolf interrupted.

" It's time for the wedding, the preparations are now ready." She informed.

" Wait...what about Sota and the others?" Ayame asked.

" Don't worry, Ayame. I assure you that ours friends will make it to our wedding and I send two people to fetch them for you." Koga enlighten.

The women of the wolf tribe pulled Ayame away from the groom and began with the preparations. They tied her hair in a ponytail as her bangs laid across her forehead. They then helped Ayame fit into a very elegant and pure white dress as it perfectly matched her imagine.

****************************************************************

Koga's henchman rushed to the village to invite InuYasha and the others to the re-marriage of the wolf leader and the human girl who's supposedly the reincarnation of an previous wolf demon.

Ginta and Hakkaku appeared at Kagome's hut out of breath.

" What brings you guys here?" InuYasha questioned.

" InuYasha, be nice." Kagome glared.

" It's really good to see you guys again." Ginta smile, thinking of memories of the past.

" You are invited to the............." Hakkaku announced.

Sota could not believe the words that came out the wolf demons. Without a word, he left out the hut and ran. His heart ached tremendously. The only thought that came to his mind is that he has to speak to Ayame alone. He just continued to run, he didn't know where he was going but he just had this strange feelings. Like, he just knew where she was as if they were connected by a fated string.

He paused his footsteps, stunned by her beauty.Unfamilar with the place but the only thing that stood out was Ayame in a very elegant white dress that flowed passed her ankles. Her soft and vibrant hair was let down.

Ayame turned around and with a bright smile to see her favorite person in the world.

" Sota-kun!" The veil covered her face but that smile was not something he couldn't miss it,  even if it was miles away.

" Ayame, are you really going get marry?" Sota asked.

She was about to run into his arms but the question put everything on paused. She nodded and talked about all the nice things about the wolf demon. She sounded very much in love like it was a fairytale. Like, it was something a person would read out of a book. Each word sounded passionate and she seem sincerely happy.