1

"I just got off my shift, I'm on my way home," Caitlin spoke into her phone walking home from her bartending job. "Yeah, I'm gonna pick up some Big Belly Burger. You want some?" She continued her conversation.

It had been a little more than a year since Caitlin had left Central City and moved to Midway. She shared an apartment with an old friend from college, who had used her med school years to become a pediatrician. Ramona Devine (OC character), Caitlin's closest and only friend from college, she always wanted to help and never asked questions.

Ramona was the first person Caitlin thought of, after her old team, to go to once she found out she was pregnant.

"Yeah, okay," Caitlin replied to Ramona, who was home taking care of five-month Melony Veronica Snow. "Tell her I love her," Caitlin said before saying bye.

Caitlin continued to walk as her mind drifted. It had already been a year since she had left, but her mind never stopped thinking about the events of last year.

..........................flashback..............................
"Your not Caitlin and I'm not Barry," Savitar said as his hot breath blew on Frost's face again. "How many times do I have to tell you!"

"Then who are we?" Frost asked.

Releasing the tension, Savitar slid his hand onto her waist and said, "As I said before, I am the God of Speed, and you are my beautiful Frost Queen. And we'll rule the world together, forever."

Frost smirked as he pulled her into a long kiss. For the first time in a while, she felt truly loved.

...........................end of FB.............................

Awoken out of her daydream by the car honking at her to cross the street before the light turned back to green, Caitlin crossed heading into the nearest Big Belly Burger en route to her apartment.

After ordering, Caitlin stood and waited for her order. Finally grabbing her order, breaking news interrupted the usual program on the TV above the cashier.

Reporter: Hi this is Reagan Green from Ohio State News. Breaking News coming out of Central City, a mysterious black hole opened in the middle of the cross section at 5th and Roswell Street today, causing broken power lines and a crash bus. Luckily no one was severely injured, but there was observed to be a red blur escaping the hole before it closed. Reports say it was seen running from the scene to the Highway off of exit 21 towards Midway. Could this mean the beloved Flash is back from his mysterious disappearance for the past 13 months, or could there be another metahuman threat among us? Once again, I am Reagan Green and this was Ohio State News.

Caitlin gasped at this news. Was he really back? She shook her head to get rid of her nostalgic hopeful thoughts.

It didn't matter. Even if he was she couldn't go back, she would be in constant guilt and regret. Even if she could set her bad memories aside, it was too dangerous to go back. Not just for Caitlin who was convicted of aiding a criminal as her evil alter ego, but for Melony.

In the five months of motherhood she had had so far experienced, she had developed a new will to live she otherwise wouldn't have if it was for Mel. After her father, Ronnie, and even Jay/Hunter, Caitlin had no care to take care of herself. She would focus on taking care of others, Team Flash, Barry.

But with Mel, her life depended on Caitlin's life. And Caitlin wanted nothing more than for her daughter to live a better life than she did. Despite her own relationship with her mother, all Caitlin wanted to do was devout herself to her beautiful daughter.

Mel was the love of her life, the closest thing she had to forever.

______________________________________

How is it so far? Comment your thoughts or any critisism, please.