Chapter Twenty Five

A/N - - - - - - Please enjoy and have an awesome Labor Day weekend! 

FAN - VOTE - COMMENT!! xx

The week went by without much excitement. Elizabella was slowly growing use to her new work environment and she was starting actually feel happy about going to work. She loved all her old co workers but she hated her actual job but working with Jeremy now was a new experience for her.

Jeremy couldn't be happier about it. He was thrilled that she had a proper job and even better a job as his secretary. He was still not thrilled about Zachery being in the picture but he was learning to deal with it. After all Zachery is his best friend.

Jeremy was about to check in on Elizabella when he heard his father's voice. "Let's go! I need this copied and sent immediatel!." His father barked as Jeremy opened the door to his office. He looked at Elizabella then to his father. She looked beyond nervous as she nibbled on her bottom lip and moved along quickly. "Also I need a tea brought into my office, decaffeinated." He snapped. Jeremy scowled at his father. "She is not your personal assistant. She is the main office secretary. If you want tea get Jaclyn, your assistant to get it or better yet get it yourself." Jeremy spat.

Jeremy's father turned to glare at him. "Watch your tone boy. Not only am I your boss but I am your father." He warned. Jeremy simply ignored him and crossed the room to get to Elizabella. He grabbed the small stack of papers from her. "Go to the break room, I'll be there in a minute." He said softly. She gave him a stern glare but didn't argue it much further as Jeremy's father was still standing there. She didn't like the special treatment and that was part of their agreement.

As soon as Elizabella was out of sight Jeremy's father spoke up. "You will not disrespect me in front of the workers, do you understand me?" He asked darkly which caused Jeremy to roll his eyes. "That specific worker happens to be my girlfriend. You will not treat her as your personal assistant. You did not treat Hannah in that way so clearly you're doing this on purpose for some apparent reason. I don't care what the reason is but it will stop, now." He said just as darkly. Normally, he would not speak to his father in such way but this was involving Elizabella and Jeremy seemed to lose sight of everything else when it had to do with her.

He did not stick around long to push the argument further. He left his father standing there with a scowl as he made his way to the break room to find Elizabella sitting down sipping a cup of coffee. He could tell by just looking at her that she was upset. He wasn't sure if it was because of him or his father.

He took a seat across from her. "Are you OK?" He asked skeptically and she nodded slightly. "He's just...well he is just very intimidating. I can see where you get it from now. I just think he hates me." She said sheepishly while giving him a weak smile. "Love, he couldn't intimidate a fly. I am and always will be scarier but don't worry about him. He hates everyone, that's just how he is." He said with amusement. "But honestly, you're doing great baby." He added in a softer tone.

She looked up now with a smile. "Thanks." She shrugged. "You think maybe he is just mad because we didn't show up for their thanksgiving dinner? I told you they would be." She questioned while sipping her coffee. He shook his head. "No, it's fine. I enjoyed your cooking, it was much better than having to go there and put on fake smiles. Besides this is not America...my mother just uses any holiday as an excuse to have people over." He shrugged and she nodded and chuckled. "I think you were just being nice...you can tell me if the food was lousy." She said softly with a slight ting of pink appearing on her cheeks which made him smile. "No, I loved it." He said with honesty. He truly did enjoy it and he was happy that it was just the two of them. "I use to always cook for the holidays because my mum some how always managed to burn everything." She chuckled and he joined her.