Chapter Nineteen

A/N - - -  Enjoy!  But I just want to put it out there again...this book is Rated R! I am sorry if the sexual scenes are not exactly your thing but this is a big part of the book and their reltionship!  If you'd like you can easily skip over the sexual scenes, I wouldn't be offended, I promise!  But to those who do enjoy them then that's awesome too! :D 

FAN - VOTE - COMMENT!! 

Next Update will be by Thursday night! xx

 Oh and one more thing! Sorry lol, as for the dedications...I just choose from the people that I notice who comment or vote a lot! I appreciate all the good feedback I have been recieveing! If you do comment or vote a lot and I havent dedicated a chapter to you yet  I will most likely get around to it but also don't feel shy to ask! I promise I'm not mean! :)   

Jeremy and Elizabella were in his car driving back to his flat and the tension between them was at it's peak. "I don't want you to see him anymore." Jeremy finally stated flatly. She turned to look at him and her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" She questioned even though she clearly heard him. "I don't trust him." Jeremy added. "Oh Jeremy please don't start this. He is my friend and you'll just need to accept that." She stated while crossing her arms across her chest like a child would. 

Jeremy gripped the steering wheel. "No...I will not accept that." He pushed. She balled her smalls fists now. "Let's not argue right now, please." She begged. "Why are you so quick to defend him? Why would you want to be his friend? Seriously explain this to me." He said while glancing at her. "Why is it so hard for you to believe that I am friends with him? He has been there for me through a lot of shit!" She shouted now.

Jeremy couldn't believe the words he was hearing. "Are you fucking crazy? Did you hit your head? Because I am about to take you to the bloody hospital! He is garbage Elizabella! Straight garbage and if I see him again I will gladly take another swing at his face! I swear to God I will!" He roared now and she flinched back from his sudden outburst. She stayed silent. "I know what he did to you." He said in a softer tone now realizing that he had scared her. "It happened a long time ago, Jeremy. Everyone only knows about the bad stuff but no one knows about the good things." She whispered. "What could possibly be good about someone who does that?" He questioned.

She sighed deeply. "He hurt me badly...I won't lie. I felt so dirty and ashamed after what happened. I wanted to hate him so much for what he did but what I really hated was that I still loved him after everything." She replied. Jeremy felt his stomach turn from hearing her say she loved another man, especially Nathan of all people. He knew he couldn't say anything though. He wasn't even in her life at that point. "He was sorry...he still is. He tells me everyday. He was there for me when I lost my mom in college. Even after I told him I hated him repeatedly he still stuck around and tried to gain my trust again. My mother was the only person I had who meant something to me so when I lost her, it was hard. He helped fill the gap that I had...have. When he was around I didn't feel so alone. That's why I can't just push him away. Jeremy." She added.

Jeremy remained silent trying to process her words. He wanted to disagree with everything she said but he knew that would only make him seem heartless. "Let me be that person to fill the gap now then. Not him. I understand he will be in your life...as a friend....and I will do my best to accept it but please let me be the person that takes away the loneliness. I want to be that person for you." He spoke softly while looking over at her after he parked in front of his building.

She looked up at him and she nodded at him. "I want you to be that person too." She said while grabbing his hand. He smiled at her and kissed her hand gently. "Let's go inside" He said while getting out and quickly making his way around the car to open her door for her.