Chapter Six

Jeremy went straight to their usual spot. It didn't take him long which he was happy about. He knew Mabel would be in his ear if he made her wait long.

If it were anyone else he could care less about making them wait but he respected Mabel too much. He pulled down an abandoned dead end street. The end of the street lead into a forest which was where he needed go.

Right as he parked his car he saw Mabel waiting at the foot of the forest. Mabel looked good as always in fact saying she looked good was a complete understatement. Jeremy remembers when he use to be in love with her well at least he thought he was.

She has long brown hair and perfect olive tanned skin. Mabel's eyes matched her hair perfectly and had curves in all the right places.

Jeremy stepped out of his car and made his way over to where she stood. He regretted not bringing some extra clothes with him to change into. He was still dressed in his suit from work.

Mabel was dressed in a casual pair of jeans and a white long sleeved shirt that clung to her body and her hair was pulled up into a pony tail. Mabel hardly ever smiled but this time she was smiling.

"Well hello Mr. Gage" She purred in a sly voice. He just chuckled. "What's up?" He asked while stopping a few feet in front of her.

She just rolled her eyes and waved her hand for him to follow. He knew this routine. They have had the same one for years.

He quietly followed behind in till they were deeper in the forest away from the public eye. She stepped behind a tree to undress herself and Jeremy did the same.

Once he finished removing his clothing and folding it neatly he let the side of him that no one except Mabel knew take over.

The feeling of his bones cracking and moving took over. He has grown use to the feeling and now he actually enjoys it. He could feel all his muscles inside him expand and grow stronger. He soon was standing on four paws.

He stretched out his front paws and growled in pleasure. He missed this feeling considering he had not shifted for a few weeks. He normally only shifts when he meets up with Mabel.

Jeremy stepped out from behind the tree and saw that Mabel was ready as well. Mabel had brown fur that you just wanted to run your fingers through and warm brown eyes. Jeremy on the other hand had deep black fur that shined and his eyes were a bright blue that would almost glow.

Mabel took off in to the forest and Jeremy quickly followed behind her. He loved letting lose in the forest and letting out his frustration. He easily blew pass Mabel.

He was much stronger and faster than Mabel. He had much more stamina. He thought it was just because he was a male.

They continued to run throughout the forest for a while in till Mabel slowed down her pace. Jeremy came to a stop when he realized Mabel was quiet. He turned back and slowly walked over to her side.

Mabel's ears were sticking straight up as if she was listening for something. Jeremy mocked her actions and tried listening for any detection of someone or something while scanning the forest with his eyes.

He wasn't detecting any type of threat so he nudged Mabel with his snout on her side. She stayed still for another moment before moving behind a tree and shifting back.

She stepped out and Jeremy lowered his eyes to the ground. He didn't want her to freak out like she did last him he looked at her naked.

"I think I caught on to one of their scents." She spat like there was acid in her mouth. Jeremy growled through his teeth and stepped closer to Mabel in a protective way.