Chapter Five

Jeremy woke up to the smell of bacon. He sat up and looked over to see that Elizabella was no longer there. He quick hopped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. 

When he reached the kitchen he saw Elizabella there cooking pancakes and bacon. She turned around and screamed. "Oh my god! You scared me!" She said while putting her hand over her heart.  

Jeremy gave her a goofy grin. "Sorry love, why are you cooking? You don't need to do that." He asked her while walking over to the plate of bacon where he grabbed a piece and started eating.  

She rose an eyebrow at him "I know I didn't need to but I wanted too but you could at least wait in till I'm done before you start wolfing down all the bacon." She said teasingly.  

He laughed loudly while stealing another piece of bacon. "Ok I'm sorry, please continue" He said sweetly while going to sit down on one of the stools by the island in the middle of the kitchen.  

She bit her lip and giggled "Uh, can you please go put on some clothes first." She said sheepishly while noticing that he was still only his boxers. 

This made Jeremy laugh even harder. "I am distracting you my love?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows which made Elizabella blush a deep red.  

She just nodded knowing she couldn't deny that his body was distracting her. Jeremy chuckled again while giving her a quick peck on her cheek. He made his way back to his bedroom to get dressed. 

He threw on some sweat pants and a red t-shirt that hugged his body. He sprayed himself with some cologne so he would smell good for her. Jeremy's hair was still a bit messy but he could pull off that look very well.  

He headed back to the kitchen to see that she finished making breakfast and set the table. He had to admit that really turned him on.  

All his previous women didn't even know how to crack an egg but that's because their spoiled rotten by their daddies and never had to even attempt to make a meal for themselves. 

They ate together in silence but they felt at peace. They would steal looks from each other throughout their breakfast.  

Elizabella even cleaned up all the dishes afterwards which Jeremy tried to help with but she insisted that she would do it. He sat on the stool again watching her clean up. 

She finally finished and turned to face Jeremy now. "So, what now?" she said enthusiastically with a smile.  

Jeremy let out a light chuckle. "Well I should really be at work right now, love" He said softly. Elizabella's face dropped. "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't even think of that! You should go now and I can just get a cab." She said sheepishly.  

Jeremy chuckled louder now. "I will drive you home love but let me go change." He said while heading to his bedroom.  

He quickly changed into a suit and combed his hair back. He was planning on just ditching work but while eating breakfast he decided that probably was not the best idea even though he wanted nothing more than to spend the day with Elizabella.  

He came back out to the kitchen and Elizabella was already set to go. "You ready?" she asked sweetly while looking him over in his suit. She was impressed with how good he looked in his suit.  

Jeremy just gave her a smile and nodded. They made their way down to his car. Jeremy held her hand in his the whole ride. He really didn't want to leave her.  

They pulled up to her friend's building. "Well here we are, thanks for the ride Jeremy and for last night. I really enjoyed myself and it felt nice to be with someone." She said softly and put her head down.