I'm Amazed, Thank You

This is the first official book I've written up here! Wow, it seems crazy! I've been working on this particular book for over a year now and I'm incredibly excited to share it with all of you!

Now, this is my first time writing a book like this, so it was a fun challenge, but a challenge nonetheless!

So, before I go on my rant, a dedication to -pixaria for making this amazing cover! Without her, my book would be naked! Seriously, go check out her covers, they're awesome.

So, I bet you're thinking, 'Get on with it! I wanna read the book!' Well, friend, you have the power to completely skip over my small spill. Go ahead and skip if you want.

For starters, this book will come out February 1st. I had planned it to come out sooner, but unexpected personal issues came up and I had to postpone it by a few weeks.

I will update every-other weekday. No weekends, those are off days to focus on my book outside of Wattpad.

Also, critics are welcome! Not like, "You spelled the like teh!" but stuff like character development and what I can do to improve. If you see teh, it's because I was typing fast and didn't care to go back and edit, but it'll be fixed in time.

If you have ideas like Ship Names and other things you wanted, I'd love to hear! It'd be awesome to get feedback on this book. But I'm not fishing for compliments! If you don't like it, tell me! That's what I mean by feedback! It doesn't all have to be good! If you're angry at a character, tell me! If you have theories, spill 'em! I'll try my hardest to reply to them all!

Looking back up and seeing teh makes me cringe and want to fix it... Ew, thanks for pointing them out Grammarly!

Okay, so I won't hold you back any longer! Go! Read and enjoy the world of Supernatural!