10

♡They call us the dreamers but we're the ones who don't sleep♡

"I'm bored.",I groaned. I was sitting on the couch, my legs crossed under me and my hands wrapped around myself.

"Only boring people are bored.",Blaze said as he scrolled through his phone. He was sitting on the couch opposite to mine with a coke in one hand and his phone I'm the other.
I rolled my eyes.
"When is Caspian coming home? You're no fun at all.", I complained.

Blaze looked up from his phone and smirked.
"I'm no fun?"

I nodded.

"Well, then, I have just the place to show you to prove you wrong. Sweetheart, I invented fun. Come on.",he said as he got off the couch.

"Where are we going?",I asked.

He turned around and put a finger on his lips and winked.

"That doesn't answer my question. Also, what about Caspian?",I said.

"Look, you can come with me if you want or sit at home and get bored. Or get killed by a serial killer who enters the house when I'm not there while you're waiting for Caspian.",Blaze said.

"Your mind is a dark place.",I noted.

"My heart is even darker.",he smirked and walked out the room's doorway.

"Where are we even going? We have been driving for like an hour.",I said.

"You should seriously consider asking less questions.",Blaze said, his eyes fixed on the snowy road in front of us.

"For all I know, you could be a kidnapper or something.",I said.

Blaze smirked but didn't say anything.

After a while, he stopped the car in a parking lot. I could see several other cars and some people too so I breathed out in relief.

"You don't trust me, do you?",Blaze asked.

"Not one bit.",I replied.

He had an amused glint in his eyes.
"And why is that so? I'm pretty sure I don't look like a psycho killer."

"Yeah you don't but you look like the typical douchebag. Hot, cocky and self-obsessed."

"Hot.",Blaze echoed.

"Yeah. You really need to get over yourself.",I said.

"You think I'm hot?",he grinned.

"Well, duh. Look at you.",I said.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"And yet another one falls in my trap."

"For the love of God-"

He gave me an amused smile.
"Well, we've got a lot of distance to walk, I'm afraid. Let's go.",he said before marching off towards the entrance.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the entrance of wherever we were going. I noticed a small hill in the distance, completely white because of snow.

"Tickets for two, please. Even for the show.",Blaze said.

"What show?",I said.

"Wait and watch.",he said as the guy at the ticket counter handed him two tickets.

"Shed's that way. You pick whatever you want. No extra cost.",the guy said and pointed towards our right.

Blaze nodded.
"Come on, Ame-uh-Ameli-Amy, you're gonna have the time of your life."