Chapter 15

I'm laying in my bed, thinking. Seth is in the guest room, still waiting for Kendall to come home.

I'm thinking about what Seth said, "You'll feel it soon.". How does he know?... What does he mean by that? Does he know who he is talking about or is he just joking?

If he was talking about him, as in dating wise, he is wrong. I'm not going to hurt Kendall like that.

Ugh. Men

I get out of my bed and see a picture of my mom I have brought with me. I kind of miss her... She may yell at me a lot, but she is nice to me, sometimes. She makes me breakfast all the time and gives me hugs and watch movies with me all the time. I remember when she wasn't as mean, when she was with my father. He didn't hurt her or anything then, it happened a year or two after they got married.

I walk out of the room and walk to the guest room where Seth is. I'm wearing blue booty shorts and a black plain long sleeve, with the sleeves pushed up and white socks. I'm finally getting used to wearing Kendall's clothes.

I knock and hear Seth get out of his bed. The door opens seconds later and he rubs his eyes.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

"No, I can't sleep." Seth admits.

"Me either... Can I come in?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek.

He nods and walks over to his bed, crawling in. He is wearing black swish shorts and a white tank top, showing his tattoos off. I crawl into the other side of his bed and look at the show on tv.

"I miss my mom." I admit, leaning back to the headboard.

"I thought you hated her?" He asks, looking over at me.

"Well, not exactly. I don't hate her, but I surely don't like her all the time. I want to see her, she's the only family I have, besides my brother that I never see." I tell him, sighing.

"Want to go back home?" He asks.

"Yeah, I do." I admit again.

"Let's go." He says and gets up.

"Wait, really?" I ask, getting up.

"Yeah, come on. I don't want
You homesick." He slides on his shoes.

"Okay, let me grab my two bags." I walkover and hug him around the neck. "Thank you, Seth."

"No problem." He smiles and hugs me back, then grabs his keys. He is like my brother, and my best friend.

•••••

"Thanks again." I smile, grabbing my two bags from the backseat.

"No problem." He smiles and then he smile drops and his eyes widen.

"What?" I ask, confused.

All of a sudden he opens his car door and starts sprinting to my house.

"Seth?! Seth!" I drop my bags and run after him.

I look to where he is running and see that my kitchen window has a fire spewing out of it. My eyes widen and I run after it ,after seeing that the fire is in all my house windows.