Chapter 20

••A week later••

Harold came to pick me up about ten minutes ago, he is driving me to Kendall's house to get my car. I am wearing a hospital gown, and bandages cover my lower back, left hand and my whole right side by my rib cage.

He parks beside my black convertible, and I get out.

"Thanks for dropping me off." I smile, "And for supporting me."

He nods, "No problem, I'll talk to your mother when I get home. It I expect you home for dinner! Please."

I smile again at him and wave as he drives away. Walking up to Kendall's house, I knock. No answer. I knock again, but there is still no answer.

I decide to just walk in, so I do. I walk up the stairs to Kendall's room, and knock.

"Go away." She mumbles.

I open the door and walk in, sitting on the side of her bed. "Kendall."

"What." She shoves her face into the further pillow.

"I don't know why your mad at me." I sigh, looking over at her.

"I'm not anymore.." She leans up on her elbows. "I just don't see how Seth could just want to be with you after like two days of knowing you."

I shrug, "I don't see why he would want me period. You two were perfect together, I always felt like Seth was a brother to me."

"He came and talked to me about our relationship and said he wants to focus on us building together more then al the sex we have." She admits, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

I cringe, "TMI." She laughs and I continue, "Maybe you should try it again? I mean... I don't know, maybe he just wanted the adrenaline of doing something he shouldn't he doing. I have gotten to know the feeling very well ever since I met you." I laugh, looking over at her.

She nods, "You're right. I'm going to try it again, but he try's anything with another girl, especially my best friend, we are threw."

I nod curtly, "Agreed. Now get dressed."

I stand up and walk over to her dresser. I grab a pair of black shorts and a red flowing crop top, then strip off my hospital gown. Kendall is really rubbing off on me.

"Why?" She stands and goes to her closet.

"We are going shopping." I slide on the clothes. "I need some more clothes and I'm tired of wearing these granny panties."

She laughs, "Victoria Secret here we come!!"

•••••
An hour later, we are carrying ten bags each. I got my very first crop top, six to be more specific. I got four different pairs of high waisted shorts and in different colors. And Kendall found these gorgeous rompers and we both got three each, we also go a lot of dresses for when we go out to more parties. Then I got some more things more appropriate for school, like leggings, regular shorts and t-shirts. Then, we got shoes and both even got matching ankle boots.

"Only two stops left." I smile, shopping is so fun. We actually didn't spend that much, it's about a hundred each but we got so much clothes. Basically a whole new closet for me, I'm throwing out most of my old clothes.

"Three." She corrects me.

"What? Where?" I ask, "We have tons of stuff. I don't think I can carry anything else."

"I've always wanted to get my tongue pierced. I have money for mine, you've already bought so much for me today. You should get a piercing with me." Kendall smiles.

We walk into Victoria secret and I go back to the bra and underwear sets.

"I think I will." I smile, "Does it hurt?" I motion to her nose piercing.

She shakes her head, "Your tongue will swell for a few days, but it doesn't hurt. I had mine done before, but my parents made me take it out."

Kendall doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would listen to anyone. Maybe it was only after her parents died that she started this... Rebellious life.

I nod, "I'll get my tongue pierced." I grab a black and white set, grey set, a red and black set.

"Yay!" She grins, grabbing a bottle of lotion.

I get six sets of bras and underwear, a bottle of lotion and perfume and then four silk nightgowns. She gets three bottles of lotion and two bras, paying with her own money.

She keeps saying she is going to pay me back, but I won't let her. We got different things and are almost the same size, We can borrow each other's clothes so technically I didn't spend anything on her, I'm sharing.

We walk out of the store, it is so hard to carry all these bags. Next is makeup.

After twenty minutes picking out my color foundation, two black eyeliners, nail polish, a mascara, lipsticks and eyeshadows that match my "skin tone", we stop at the car and drop of all our bags at the car, we walk back into the mall and back to the back of the store to the piercing store, there is body jewelry everywhere.

"Two tongue piercings." Kendall grins at the man and he asks for IDs, so we hand him ours.

"You're not 18 yet." He points at me.

"I will be in not even a month." I furrow my brow at him.

"Your parents could sue me, I not piercing your tongue." He shakes his head and I slam my hand down on the counter.

"Listen." He looks up at me and I look at him, "Even if my parents wanted to sue you, it would take more then a month to fit in a court hearing, it would be out to the bottom of the list because it isn't criminal. So how about you give me what I want and I'll pay extra for it."

He sighs, "Alright, whatever. 60 bucks."

"Done."

Kendall looks over at me, your eyes wide and face scrunched. She slowly gets a grin on her face and nods at me, "I like this new you."

Kendall and I take the mouthwash and swish it around in our mouths, then spit it out. He does Kendall's first, then he does mine.

It does hurt at all, I didn't feel a pinch or sting or anything. And my burns don't hurt either. Maybe it's only when I feel a great amount of pain, it's to much for my body to take. That's what I'm going with. Kendall's tongue is a fucking balloon in her mouth and mine isn't swelled at all.

We spend ten minutes taking pictures and buying some tongue rings. Then, it is almost seven o'clock and I have to go home to see what my mother is going to say. Great.