Chapter 10

"CHARITY!" My mother yelled as I walked in the door.

"Yeah, mom." I put my things down. I'm tired of her shit. I'm almost eighteen. I will be in a month.

"Why were you late to school?! It was only your second day! You can't be late! I let you spend the night at a friends house for a night and look what happens!" She walks out from the kitchen and her eyes widen. "What are you wearing?! Where did you get these clothes?!" She yells

"Mom! Calm down! It's just clothing." I try to resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Since when do you back talk?" She walks up closer to me. She's probably going to slap me, but I really don't care.

"Now." I answer, walking up the stairs.

"You weren't like this yesterday. I forbid you to talk to Kendall!" She yells, following me. I can see the anger and frustration in her eyes.

"I'm almost eighteen. I'll be moving out in a month. So if I stop talking to her now, I'll just talk to her in a month." I open my door and walk into my room, pissed.

"I am your mother and you will listen to me!" She yells. I'm getting a headache.

"I'm tired. It's getting late and I have homework. So if you don't mind. Please get out of my room." I lay on my bed, ignoring her. Yes, I did change. I will start standing up for my self and I actually love cussing. I'm glad we moved here.

"No, I will not get out of your room until you apologize to me." She stands her ground.

"And why in the hell would I do that exactly?" It kills me to talk to her like this, but I'm tired of her taking control of me.

"You swore, you're dressed inappropriately, you were late to school, and now your ignoring me." She states.

"None of those things involve you, except for the last one." I get up and grab a large purse. I shove my credit card in it, my brush and some other things I will need. I don't bother with clothes, Kendall and I will go shopping. "But now I won't have to ignore you, because I'm going to Kendall's."

"No, you're not." I'm getting tired of this. I might just laugh, really.

"I'll come back once you learn how to respect me and know I am an adult." I leave my room and grab my keys. This time my mother isn't following me.

•~*•~•~*

Sorry for such a short chapter!<3

I love you all! Xo