Chapter Fifty-Two: VOTE NOW (or forever hold your peace)

Hello everyone!  I don't know how many people read this, but I do get the occasional read and so I'm gonna go for this.  Recently, I sent out 2 messages to all my followers, asking them to vote on a wedding dress for Delilah Livingstone, the main character of Zap, Wham, Pow, Marriage to wear.  Right now, the vote is tied for two dresses, who have one vote each.  I did just send out the thing yesterday and I'm aware that lots of people probably delete messages without reading them.  If you have already voted, then you don't need to read any further.

This is really important that the vote goes in, because I wanted my readers to be part of the story as well.  Helping pick out the dress and I would incorporate them into the epilogue.  Without more votes, I can't do that, and the chapter won't be as fun as I planned it to be.  

Originally, I wanted the vote to be just readers of ZWPM, so that they would pick the dress they think fits Delilah's style more.  I still prefer that option, but I want the epilogue posted before I start school on Sept. 2nd, and need more votes faster.  If you want to vote, but haven't read ZWPM, please pick the dress you think would fit one of my other female lead characters (Mickey or Georgie) best.  Since all three - Mickey, Georgie, and Delilah - all have similar personalities, I think this will work just as well.

I hate to be exclusive, but if you haven't read ZWPM, Average, or 45 Days, please don't put in a vote because I really do want the dress to reflect my character's personality.

To vote, please comment on my profile or this chapter the number of the dress you like, and a name that you would be able to recognize if I put it in the epilogue.  The vote is closed as of August 30th.  I don't know how to upload a slideshow on the side (it says only pictures or YouTube videos and won't work), but the link to the slideshow can be accessed on my profile in the message board, or in the external link.

Thank you!

~Kayla