Chapter Forty-Four: New Story

HELLO!!  So, yeah this is probably a bad idea, but I'm writing a new story!!!  It's called..... 45 Days to Save the Bad Boy!!  Pretty awesome title, right?  

.....

So maybe not, but it's all my uncreative self could come up with.  Anyway, here's the blurd/description thingy.

~~

Georgie Talbot is a nerd.  She gets bullied daily, but does nothing to stop it.  One day, a creepy man who is neither a murderer, rapist or stalker (she checked) approaches her.  He needs her help.  His son, Breton Joel, needs to be saved within 45.  Georgie says yes, and with that her impossible mission begins.

Breton Joel is a bad boy.  He's never met Georgie, never hear of her.  If he has seen her, it would have been that one time he knocked her down in the hallway, but he wasn't paying attention to her then.  He needs help, needs Georgie's help, but he doesn't know it yet.  

When the two meet it's Georgie's worst nightmare.  Saving the bad boy?  From what?  He's not the one being bullied!  He doesn't need saving from anything.  He can do this himself!  

Unfortunately, Georgie's first impression is wrong.  Breton needs her help.  Badly.  Can Georgie save the bad boy in 45 days?

~~

So, the blurb sucks.  >.<   Ugh.  Anyway, maybe check it out?