Chapter Thirty-Three: Yesterday

Dedicated to widgetwriter.  Thanks for following!

Yesterday, I had an amazing day.  And only a little bit of it was spent on the internet, so I get points for being social.  :)

First, my family went to a park for lunch at around 11:30.  Then we went to a YMCA with an outdoor pool with my friend.  She didn't actually want to swim because she can't and because she doesn't like swimming with people in the pool.  She's weird that way.  (You know who you are!)

After swimming we came back at 3:30 or so.  My friend went back to her house (which is just down the block) so we could eat something and put our swim stuff away.  (She brought her swim stuff, even though she didn't use it.  Because she has a problem with swimming.)  Anyway, she came back around 4:15 and my mom drove us to the movie theatre.  

We watched 42, which is the story of Jackie Robinson's baseball career basically.  It's a fantastic movie!    There's some parts that scared me a bit, and there's lots of cursing and mean words.  But the overall story is great, and actors are brilliant, and the movie is awesome.

Then we came back and I read books for the rest of the night until really really late.  It was pretty sweet.

So, this is a short chapter, but I think i'm gonna still post it.  :)

Sun burn update: Yesterday during swimming my face got burnt again, but not as bad.  My sun burn started peeling all over my nose and forehead.  :(  But today it's better!  My face is still pretty red though.  My shoulders are turning tan!  Hopefully the sun burn will be gone by tomorrow.