Chapter Twenty-Nine: Too Little to Say.....

Dedicated to melneabro.  Thanks for following!!!

Well, I don't have much to say, but it was time for an update.  I tried balloon hats a while ago.  The one I made popped maybe five minutes after I had pronounced it perfect.  ^ _ ^  Whoops.

So, how are all you people doing?  Uh-huh..... okay..... got it.....  

Since I don't have anything randomly strange to tell you, I will tell you something I've always wanted to do.

I have..... always wanted......  (I don't really want to say it!)  to do a YouTube video.  Like, of me, just talking to the world of YouTubers.  All the people who do that (that I've seen) are really funny and stuff and I've just always wanted to try it.  But there are reasons I don't.

1.  I don't think my mom would let me.  She's very cautious about creepy stalkers on the Internet, which is kind of why I don't have a Facebook or Twitter or really anything else you can have these days.  On the positive side, I do have an email!

2.  I don't know how to.  Like, people always have like, special effects and stuff, but it would basically be me, doing my thang, without any clue how to actually do the thang I'm trying to do.  Savvy?

3.  I think I'd be too nervous.  Like, what if I got a lot of hate comments and stuff?  Nerves....

4.  I don't really have something to film myself with.  Just the web cam on our computer, which is in the family room and so I wouldn't want to film on it.  I guess my camera could work maybe, but it's not anything fancy-shmansy.

5.  Although I think I have an amazing personality, other people might not think so.  I mean, this book is basically the best view of my personality ya'll are gonna get, and it doesn't have very many comments and stuff, so that just goes to show I'm not as amazing as I think I am.  (Not that I actually needed something else to show me that, trust me, I know.)

Basically though, it all comes back to #1, and even though I could ask my mom and there is a 50% chance she would say yes, I don't like asking for things when there is a 50% chance it could be no.  Call me a weirdo, but whatever.

So now you know one of my secrets.  Although it's not much of a secret since I just shared it with the Internet.  Awkward.....

Well, this has been a nice trust circle moment, except I'm the only one in the circle and so it's more like a trust spot.  Or speck.  Basically, I'm the only one doing the trusting here.

SO!  Let's move on from all that awkwardness and dumb dreams that you just read.

Hm.....  I want chocolate.  Or ice cream.  Or chocolate ice cream.  That would be good.  Come to think of it, when don't I want chocolate?  Okay, I'm reading a book called Chocoholics Anonymous on Wattpad, and what attracted me to it was the title.  I was literally like "This book was written for me."  Turned out it actually wasn't written for me, but it is a GREAT story.  I'l put it in the external link if I can figure out how to do that.  I'm usually pretty good with technology, so there's a 90% chance it will be in the external link.  If not, search it up.  The cover is wine glasses filled with chocolate and it's got a pink background.  I can't remember who the author is, so lemme go check.     

Found it!  It's Chocoholics Anonymous by shadafow.  Shadafow, you are an amazing writer!!  I appreciate you writing a book for me, even though you only wrote it for me in my head.  Because I'm pretty sure we've never spoken before and you don't know I exist except for that one small moment when I clicked the "follow" button on your page and you got an email.  *sigh*  I shall continue to fangirl after you and your story from afar in the hopes that I may one day be honored with a message from you.

Okay, I'll admit, that was super fun to write, and I was cracking up!  But it's also true.  It just didn't necessarily need all that drama.  I like adding drama to the way I speak though.  It's part of me!  (Would that be a good thing in a YouTube video, or just a freaky weird thing?)  Crap there I go again!

Well, I originally though this was going to be the shortest chapter ever in this book, hence the title name, but apparently I can't stop talking about certain things (ahem, a YouTube video) so it was longer.  

Okay Cookie Monsters, awesome nerds, Wattpadians, and such.  I'm out.

Just to clarify, I won't be doing a YouTube video anytime in the near future.  Probably won't do one at all, but I wanted someone to know that it was something I wanted to do.  :)