Chapter Twenty-One: Yes or No

Dedicated to Fulltimereader96.  Thanks for following!!

Okay, here's some yes or no questions that you don't have to answer, but I'm still gonna ask.

1.  Are you happy?

2.  Do you have a dog?

3.  Do you have a cat?

4.  Do you have any sort of pet?

5.  Do you want a pet?

6.  Do you have socks on?

7.  Do you think question #6 was weird?

8.  Do you think you're weird?

9.  Do you think I'm weird?

10a.  Do you use weird in a good way?

10b.  Do you use weird in an insulting way?

11.  Do you like your name?

12.  Do you like your hair color?

13.  Have you read my book Average?

No need to answer those, I was just thinking of yes or no questions. It's harder than it seems.  

But if you do want to answer some, go ahead!  I want to see what people answer to #6,7,11,12, 1, and 13 especially.  If you only want to answer some of them, go ahead!  If you don't want to answer any, whatever!  If you want to comment, you should do that!  If you want to vote, you should do that too!  If you want to read my other story, YES YOU SHOULD!!  

Haha, I sound like Bob the Builder.  "Can we fix it?"  "YES WE CAN!"  

"Should you read it?"  "YES YOU SHOULD!!"

"Can I write it?"  "MAY-BE NOT!"

Psh, don't listen to me.  I can totally write stuff.  "YES I CAN!"  Well this is awkward since I just told you not to listen to me.....  "WHO REALLY CARES?"  Good point.

BYE!!!!

A/N:  So I wrote this chapter maybe a week ago before publishing it and I was just reading it....  I really am a weirdo aren't I?  <<Haha, that could count as a yes or no question.  I'll put it as #14.  :)