Six

Third pov.

A bright light slipped threw the curtains and hit Sun's eyes causing her to roll over and groan softly. She raised her head and rubbed her eyes, before realizing she isn't in her own room. Mi Sun furrowed her eyebrows, letting out a muffled whine.

"a paci?" She mumbled after spitting the thing out in her hand. She softly sighed remembering the night before right as Taehyung and Yoongi walked in. They smiled at her and walked over to the bed.

"Good morning sleepy head!!" Taehyung said, rather loudly, causing Yoongi to groan but also giving her his gummy smile.

"Morning princess." He said, making Sun blush.

"Morning Oppa!! M-morning daddy" She replied and sat up. She yawned softly and placed her small feet on the floor.

"You hungry baby? Daddy and I are going to make some yummy breakfast!" Taehyung asked. Sun nodded and ran over to him, raising her arms. "Ups oppa! Mimi is hungry!!" She giggled, making Tae giggle and pick her up. Yoongi watched them in awe before walking over and kissing Sun's head and kissing Tae on the cheek. "I'll go start breakfast, why don't you help Mimi get dressed sweetie."

After some puppy eyes and a pouty lip Tae finally agreed to letting Sun wear a princess dress, which she said she hadddd to wear since her daddy calls her a princess. Tae could never say no. They both went downstairs, and headed to the kitchen, where Yoongi had cooked up some blueberry pancakes, eggs, and some bacon.

"This looks great baby!" Taehyung said and gave Yoongi a kiss. Yoongi blushed and nodded, "Thank you." Sun ran over to her daddy and gave him a big hug, "Thank you for breakfast Daddy!!" Which caused him to blush even more.

They ate breakfast and since Yoongi made it, Tae insisted that he should do the dishes so while he was in the kitchen cleaning up, Sun and Yoongi were sitting in the living room, watching cartoons.

Sun cuddled up to her daddy, sucking on her paci and playing with one of his hands. Yoongi honestly couldn't wrap his head around all of this. Yes him and Tae are the ones who brought this up with Mi Sun, but she not only agreed to do it but she likes it. Yoongi was very happy, and he might not show it much but he was starting to truly care for the girl.

Tae walked in the living room and smiled brightly at the two. He was so happy he met Mi Sun and that he could bring her into him and his husbands life. He could tell she needed something new in her life to make her open up to things and be happy. Tae loved making others happy no matter the cost, but knowing that this was making her more happy while making Yoongi and him happy was a huge plus. He was scared it was a dream, so he walked over and sat on the other side of Mi Sun and cuddled them, so if, just if it was a dream, he could just stay a little longer.

Just then Mi Sun looked up as she heard her phone go off. She was confused on who that might be, but she got up and grabbed her phone off the coffee table. She gasped, causing the paci to fall out and the two men to look at her worried. Tae tried to talk to her while yoongi grabbed her phone to see what was on it:

New Text Message From:

Junguk:

Baby, I miss you.. I am coming home in three days and I hope I get to see you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii.. sorry I haven't posted in a while, honestly didnt even know if anyone was reading this lol..

sorry this chapter isnt super long..

if anyone is reading this,

What do you think is going to happen??

Oof Jungkook is coming home hehe who is he to her?? Leave a comment with what you think or what you want to happen next!!

also might do a character q&a soon but cant just yet because there might be drama soon >.<

ALSO

dont forget

I purple you <3