Prologue

Mi Sun is just your average twenty-two year old- trying to manage her college and her job at a local coffee shop along with trying to find time every now and then to go home and see her mother, father and younger brother.

Min Yoongi and Min Taehyung have been in love since they meet the school yard, when Yoongi decided to share his pudding with the new kid, Taehyung. They got married when Taehyung was twenty-eight and Yoongi was thirty-one.

Now being thirty-six and thirty-three, the two men feel as if they are missing something in their life. They still love each other but they want to share their love but they just don't know with who yet, until they go into a cute little coffee shop and meet a very stressed Mi Sun. They tell her about some things that could help take her mind off of the stress and one of those things include going into little space. Mi Sun asks them to explain more and they do, telling her everything about it.

Will she give in and try it? Will it even help her?

[.....................................................................]

Hiiii there, so I have like a million different ideas for different fanfics but this is the first one I thought of. Idk if I will make it super long or a short story yet, but either way I hope you enjoy it and if you have any thoughts pls comment and let me know!!!

I purple you

-Mallory (: