Quinze

Third pov.

Taehyung rolled over, whining as he didn't feel Sun in the bed. It took him a minute but he as soon realized she wasn't there, he jumped up, waking himself fully up and waking Yoongi up. The older groaned and looked at his husband. "Baby what are you doing?" Taehyung jumped out of bed, "S-sun, where is she?" He asked causing Yoongi to quickly jump up. Just then the small girl walked inside the bedroom, eating a bowl of strawberries. Her eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks as she saw the two men starring at her as if she was crazy. "H-hi.. Strawberry?" She offered.

Both males let out a sigh and Yoongi reached out, pulling Sun into his lap as Taehyung got closer to them. "Did someone wake up hungry?" Taehyung asked and grinned as the girl nodded and giggled, "Mhm Sunnie was starving oppa!", "Oh did you hear her Yoonie, our baby was starving!" Yoongi just laughed and kissed her head, "Our poor babygirl.. But next time wake daddy or oppa up and we will make you breakfast okay sweetie?" The eldest spoke and the girl nodded again, "Yes daddy!"

-

It was around noon when Yoongi got a call and paused the little mermaid on the tv, making two people whine as it was getting to the "good part." Taehyung looked over at his husband, wondering who was calling while Sun just sucked on a paci and played with her stuffed tiger. Yoongi let out a laugh, causing the girl to snap her head up and looking at her daddy. The eldest soon ended the call and he chuckled as the other two just starred at him with big eyes. "You both look so cute. Also baby girl, a few of daddy and oppa's friends are coming over. Is that okay? They wont be here too long but it's been a while since we've seen them all." Sun looked nervous and shrugged. She didn't want to be big again but she also didn't want anyone to laugh at her, and as if Yoongi could read her mind, "Don't worry, they know you're a little and they're cool with it. They're also very excited to meet you and play with you." Once he said the word play the girl immediately felt better and jumped up and down. "Play time!!!" Causing the men to laugh.

"Are they all coming over?" Yoongi nodded, "Yeah Jimin and Hoseok didn't have any classes to teach today, Jungkook, well he makes his own hours so he made himself free, and then Jin and Namjoon, I don't know. They were just off I guess." Sun looked confused as she realized how many people were coming over. She sighed, "So many names to remember." She mumbled and Tae and Yoongi just chuckled. They turned the movie back on and ended up finishing it before a knock was heard at the door. Taehyung got up and ran to the door, opening it and he was soon tackled by Jimin and Jungkook. "Hyung!""TaeTae!" They yelled. 

Sun crawled over to Yoongi and sat in his lap as she watched the five men come in, all chatting up with her oppa before they noticed her. "Hi, you must be Sun! I've heard lots of amazing things about you. I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi, this is Jimin, and that is Jungkook, and you met Jin and Namjoon already I believe." Sun nodded and smiled as she liked how happy Hobi was. 

"Baby, why don't you say hi back?" Yoongi whispered to the girl and she took her paci out, grinning at the guys. "Hwello! I'm Sun! You can call me Sunnie. I like to color, and play dolls, and play with daddy and oppa!" The men all cooed at her and she gasped as she looked at Jungkook. "Bunny! Daddy, kookie look like a bunny!" She giggled, making everyone laugh except Jungkook who blushed a little. 

The guys sat down and were all catching up with each other, laughing and telling different stories. Soon Sun got bored and she slipped down from Yoongi's lap and she crawled over to Jungkook and tapped his knee. The male looked down at her, "Bunny play?" She asked and pouted. Jungkook looked at Tae and Yoongi for approval and they both smiled and nodded. Jungkook looked back at the girl and grinned, "Sure cutie. What do you wanna play?" She stood up and took Jungkook's hand before dragging him to her play room. It was technically her bedroom there but she always slept with Yoongi and Tae so she just used it to play in.