Deux

Mi Sun pov.

"BEEP BEEP BE-" I turn my alarm off and groan as I roll over, debating if getting out of bed is really worth it. Remembering I need my education (I guess), and money from my job, I get up. I squint, letting my eyes get use to the bright light from the sun shinning into my room, as I sit on the edge of my bed. I slowly slide down some, letting my small feet  make contact with the soft rug I bought last year. 

I stand up and walk to my closet, sighing, I look through my clothes.  "Hmm what to wear, not that I have much of a selection." I own mostly black clothing and no, I am not emo or goth. Black goes with everything. It goes with my shoes, necklaces, hoodies, depression lol, and I don't know, it just calms me, if that makes sense. My mother always tells me to add some color to my outfit, and I guess I'll take her advise for once. Well, as much as I can. I put on my black and white stripped long sleeved shirt, tucking it in my zip black skirt,which is sitting on top of my fish net tights. (pic below)

After doing some light makeup, throwing my hair into a cute messy bun, and brushing my teeth, I head out

After doing some light makeup, throwing my hair into a cute messy bun, and brushing my teeth, I head out. I realize I only have twenty minutes to get to school, so I rush to the bus stop where I wait until the next bus comes. It arrives within five minutes and I hop on, taking a seat in the back.

Once I arrive to my uni, I get off the bus and walk towards the building I dread most. I walk into my History class and take my seat over by the window. I take my notebook and pen out and start to doodle as Mr. Jung goes on about some war and blah blah blah..

Later I get to my job and seeing how my boss wasn't here today, I kept my causal clothes on, and just put my apron on before I get behind the counter

Later I get to my job and seeing how my boss wasn't here today, I kept my causal clothes on, and just put my apron on before I get behind the counter. The night was going slow, and I yawned softly as I count the coffee cup lids for the tenth time. My head snaps up when I hear the familiar bell jingle from the door opening. I see two very attractive men walk in and I, for some reason, stand up straight and put a small smile on my face as I greet them,

"Hello welcome to the coffee shop! Please take your time and look over the menu and I will be happy to make whatever you choose." I say.

The two very attractive men smile at each other before smiling at me, "Thank you." Said the one with the black hair and gummy smile.

They look over the menu and then order and pay for one vanilla chai tea and one coffee, black. I nod and smile as I go to make the two drinks. Once the drinks are done, and I added the cute art on the chai tea, I carefully carry both hot drinks to the table the two men sat at.

"Here you are, one vanilla chai tea, and one black coffee. Anything else I can get you?" I ask as I place the drinks in front of them.

"Maybe, you could join us and just have a chat?" The other one, with the brown hair and boxy smile, suggested. I look at them debating if I should but in the end I give in, since no one else was here and I did not want to go back to standing behind the counter and not having anyone to talk to. So I sit down in front of them and smile softly.

"So what do you guys want to chat about? Well, I mean I guess I should tell you two my name." I said.

"Your name is Mi Sun, right?" The one with the gummy smile, said. I looked at him confused and a little scared, wondering how he knew my name,  and realizing what I was thinking, his facial expression changed.

"Oh no, it's on your name tag! Sorry, I am not some creeper." He said, blushing. The other guy laughed and I literally just blushed from the sound that angel just made.

"Oh okay, well what are your names?" I ask.

"I am Min Yoongi and this is my husband, Min Taehyung." He said.

We ended up talking for like two hours, just about random things and life. Yoongi and Taehyung end up telling me about how they met and all that good stuff and I tells them about my life, school and how stressed I am. They furrow their eyebrows and look at me concerned while I go on about how stressed things are.

"Well, you know.. there are lots of things that could help get rid of your stress." Yoongi said, and I ask what he meant, causing him to open up and say things like yoga, coloring, and then he said little space.

I look at him confused and stopped him from talking, "What is little space?.."

Yoongi and Taehyung look at each other then me, "Well, sweetie, little space means many different things to different people, but generally speaking it is a type of head space that allows an adult to regress to an almost childlike state. I'd like to stress that little space is not the same for every little and everyone goes through it differently. Some people just do a few things while others go all out. And there are cases where little's can have a caregiver, which some little's call their caregiver or caregivers daddy, or mommy." Yoongi explains.

I look at them, kind of shocked, but also kind of intrigued. I still don't fully understand everything but for some reason I want to know more. I can tell they know what I am thinking and Taehyung smiles brightly at me before he speaks up,

"If you would like, we could go somewhere and talk more about it? I mean I am sure you have lots of questions." He suggests. I nod and tell them what time I get off, which when I check my watch, the shop closes in five minute. 'wow we talked for a long time', I thought.

I excused myself and started to clean up. After I clean up the shop, I put my apron up and grab my backpack, swinging it over my shoulders then walking over to Yoongi and Taehyung. I smile at them and we walk out together. I lock up the shop and we walk down Jangsado Park.

My eyes lit up when I see the pretty red flowers everywhere and sigh happily. We end up sitting on a park bench and they guys explain, everything to me.. everything. After a long night of talking, they walk me home, and once at the front door of my apartment building, we all stop and I turn to face them.

"Thank you for teaching me a lot tonight.. I will uh keep little space in mind when I am feeling really stressed. Though, I don't know for sure what I could do or how I could do it, when I am so new to this." I say and fiddle with my fingers.

"Well, babygirl, you are always welcome over at our place and we could help you learn. I mean, if you want, we could be your daddies." Yoongi says and smirks at me. I blush and we all exchange numbers before I go in.

I unlock my front door and I stand there for a second, thinking. "What just happened? I mean I am not really thinking about going over to their home.. I mean that's crazy right? I wouldn't know how to be a little." I shake my head, concluding maybe I am crazy. I switch from my addias to my house shoes and head to my room.

I have a feeling that these next few days are going to be interesting.

[...........................................................................................]

Hiii! Hope you liked the new chapter! I brought the guys in and they brought up little space lol

Pls feel free to comment ((:

I am going to try to update everyday (if I can).

I purple you

-Mallory