Cinq

Mi Sun's pov.

"So how do we do this?.." I ask and look at them.

"Well we could start by getting you in the mind set that you are comfortable in, meaning, we have some extra clothes you can change into and some other things you can try out if you think you are ready for it. Then we will talk to you as if we would talk to a little not like we are right now.. and if it all works out then you will fall into the little mind set and be able to rely on us for everything and hopefully we will be able to take away your stress." Yoongi explained.

I nod and follow taehyung to another room, what looked to be like a guest room, where some clothes were laid out on the bed. 'Were they planning on me agreeing?' I think to myself before walking towards the bed. Taehyung leaves and shuts the door on his way out and I sigh softly to myself. "okay.. I can do this.." I mumble before I change into the outfit left out.

" I mumble before I change into the outfit left out

(Except the phone case and Starbucks lol)

I look at myself in the mirror and I just freeze, 

"Wow..that's a lot of pink.." I mumble and runs my fingers through my hair, feeling my heart race. All the nerves inside my body were firing up and I just stand there, watching my chest raise up and down. My body flinches as I hear a knock at the bedroom door, and I take a deep breathe before walking to the door. I open it and looks up at Taehyung, who looks at me wide-eyed. 

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!! I can't believe how cute you look in the outfit! I was so scared it would be too much but you pull it off so well!!" He giggled. 

I blush and looks away, right as yoongi walked up and eyed me up and down, "Very adorable." I nod, and mumble a 'thanks'. 

We all walk downstairs and sit on the couch, where yoongi pulls out a box and places on the coffee table. I furrow my eyebrows as I watch them open the box and pull out toys. My eyes widen when I see a paci, and some bottles. I look at them, "A-am I going to u-use the paci and bottles?.." I ask softly.

Taehyung grins at me, and nods, "Well, we can try it and if you like it then we will keep it. Being a little doesn't mean you are a baby, some littles have different head spaces, and different ages. Every little is different." he states.

Yoongi turns more towards me, holding the paci, "Okay baby, are you ready to try this?" He asks softly, and I feel a little more comfortable with him, knowing he only wants to make me happy and wouldn't force me to do anything I didn't want to. 

I blush at the pet name and nod, "Okay.."

"Okay, what?" He asked and I look at him confused. Taehyung giggles at me and whispers something in my ear. My eyes widen,

"D-daddy?" 

"Good girl." Yoongi smiles. "Alright, we need to figure out what might trigger you to go into your head space. Sometimes for some people, its a stuffed animal, coloring, a pet name, or whatever else." He explained. 

"What kind of pet names can trigger people?" I ask.

"Uhh kitten, baby, princess, babygirl-"

I turn my head towards him when he says that and he smirks a little, "Do you like that name, babygirl."

I pout and nods. He shakes his head, "Nuh uh baby girl, words."

"Y-yes daddy.."

Taehyung grins, "She is so cute!! Ooh! If you are daddy, does make me mommy?" He giggles, and I giggle with him. They look at me then coo at me, "Her giggle is so cute!", "Awh you should giggle more babe."

"Are you for real though, should I call you mommy?" I smile, and he shrugs. 

"Hmm probably not, unless you like that. but you could call me Oppa?" and I smile,

"Oppa." He blushes, "I like that."

~~~~~A few hours laterrrrrr~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy no!!" I giggle and runs around, while yoongi chases me, laughing. "Oppa Oppa!! Save me!! Daddy turned into a tickle monster!" 

Tae laughs "Oh no! We can't have that!!" He says, but instead of helping me, he grabs me and starts to tickle me. "O-oppaaaa stoppp!!" I giggle and squirm around.

He stops and I hug him tightly, smiling brightly. He hugs me back and coos at me for being cute, while I hear yoongi complain about not being in this. He comes over and hugs us both. It was cute moment that made my heart melt, honestly. 

Third person pov.

After all the fun, they ended up on the couch with Sun in the middle being cuddled by the guys, while shes sucks on the paci. It took her some time to give in to using a paci but she finally did and she liked it. They watched some movies and just snuggled, and after forty minutes of the movie, they noticed Sun fell asleep.

"She is so cute, I can't even." Tae whispers.

"Babe, I don't know what that means, but I agree." Yoongi chuckles and then stands up. "we should take her to a bed, where she would be more comfy." and Tae agrees.

"Babygirl, lets go lay in a comfy bed, okay?" Yoongi says to her, while trying to wake her up. She groans softly, "D-daddy, Mimi wanna sleep." She mumbles, to which Tae coos more.

"Come on sweetie, let Oppa carry you and you can sleep in a comfy bed?" She nods and wraps her arms around his neck, while he picks her up. He carries her to their room and sits her on the bed, "Baby, you should probably change so you are comfy." He says and hands her a soft, loose tee and some pink shorts. 

She whines, "C-change me.."She says and closes her eyes. Yoongi shrugs and helps her out of her clothes before helping her in her sleeping clothes. He lays her in the middle of the bed, under the covers and after him and Tae change, they lay down beside her and cuddle her while they sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii Idk if this is any good but I hope someone likes it >.<

I will try to update soon, but I am thinking about starting another book, maybe while writing this one or after this one, but I know it wont be another ddlg story.. I kind of want to do a J-hope story.. hmmm., let me know who you think I should write about next and ships or should I do a band member and a girl or a boy that isn't in the band idk just comment what you think!!

I purple you <3

byeeee