Chapter 10

I walked into the building where I work and feel the cool brisk air hit me. I wave hi to Charlotte as I go to the elevator. I walk in and pressed the button for the 8th floor.
As I find my way to my office and I am greeted by my personal assistant and great friends Mark.
Mark was a tall and handsome man from Brazil.  He had medium length dark hair that fit his face perfectly. He had brown eyes, a sharp jawline,  and a perfect smile.
(Picture above)
"Good morning Ms Green." He said.
"Good morning Mark. How was your day off yesterday? How is your mom?" I ask as I sit in my chair.
"Great. She is feeling much better." He replied as he closed the door.
"Great."
"How was you night?" He questioned.
"Mine was interesting."
"How so"
"Remember Lucas"
"Let me see,  ex boyfriend who you fell in love with, who dumped you, but you both keep in contact because you guys love each other. However,  even though you guys love each other you don't wanna get together because you don't wanna do long distance because it sucked the first time. Did I get anything wrong? "
"Man I was really drunk huh"
"Yeah,  kinda went on a spur of information"
We both laughed.
"What about him though? "
"Well I'm apparently with him now"

"So you guys opted for the long distance relationship,  great"
"Actually no we didn't we decided we would try while he was here for the week."
"And what happens after the week is over" He questioned.
"I don't know.  I guess we'll see when it ends I guess. "" So what have you got for me today. Has Alexa finished the presentation?"
"Yes. You have a meeting with her and the rest of the team members in thirty minutes."
"Ok, give me the information I need from upper management,  so I can work until then."
"Here"
"Thanks. Now be gone minions. " Is said as I laughed.
"Whatever. I'll be back to get you for your appointment. " He said chuckling as he left my office.

Mark sounds really cute. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Leave  comments.