Chapter 6

Forget it. I want him badly. I need him, why should I wait any longer.
I walked up to him and kissed him. I allowed myself to just be with him, I searched his body till I found what I was looking for. Jackpot.
I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I could feel his boner between my thighs and I wanted him so much more. I kissed his lips and made my traces along his neck and abs. His bulging muscles and eight pack turned me on in so many ways. I kissed every part of his abdomen and placed my hands on his boxers. He grabbed my hands and kissed them.
"We don't have to do this babe." He said.
"I know, but I want to do this."I replied
I pulled down his boxers and was not displeased. He was huge. I bit my lips and looked him in the eye.
" Guess I shouldn't have teased you about having a small dick huh"
I placed him in my mouth and I could feel how warm he was. He tastes so good. In wrap my hand around his shaft as I slowly stroke him. I could hear his moaning of pleasure telling me he liked what I was doing. I then got faster with my actions stroking him and putting him in my mouth deep. Sucking, licking, and stroaking he was loving it all and finally I could taste his sweet liquid in the back of my throat.
After licking him dry, I gave him kisses traveling back to his lips.
He rolled me over and got on top of me, keeping his lips upon mine.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Leave  comments.