Chapter 3

"Stop" I said
"As much as I would love to do this, and believe me I do so freaking much,we just can't right now ".
We both sat up, smiling at each other.
" Hey beautiful " He said, his voice so deep.
God I love this man.
"Hey" I replied. "What are you doing here"
"I was doing a shoot about an hour away, then you started texting me nonsense I had to come and check on you. Come here"
He took my hand and I sat on his lap facing him.
We sat there staring in each other's eyes, until we were making out again. It's like every time I'm with him I can't control myself. He drives me insane in the best ways.
Breathlessly we stop.

"I missed you" I said looking at my hands.
He placed his fingers on my chin and lifted my face to look at him.
" I missed you so much, more than you could ever know. " " I wish we could be together "
"Says the guy who broke up with me. Wow." I said as I got up and moved to the other couch.
" Hey things weren't the best that time and you know it. Besides, I didn't know what I had until you were gone. Baby I love you." He said with so much emotion pouring out. " Wait, why did you move over there? "
" Let me be honest, there is no way we're going to be able to finish talking if I'm over there. We would end up having sex right there."
"Then you should come back n sit with me."
" Oh so that's what I am to you, a piece of ass huh. "
"No. Besides if you were just a piece of ass I'd be doing a very bad job considering I've never gotten to tap your ass."
" U know I'm irresistible though, so who knows maybe I might finally get some."
" I think your career is getting to your head. Plus even if I were going to sleep with you, based on that comment I probably won't. "
" Mmm I can wait "
"Watch when some model comes n sweeps you off your feet."
"Wow, ok." " I really do miss you. Us. Being together. "
"Yeah too bad our first time scared you off into not wanting a long distance relationship again. "
" I'm not scared. I just don't want to get hurt."
" Mmm. Look if we got another chance to try again I would love to but we live in different states, plus you travel for your career a lot so it would honestly feel like a long distance relationship anyways."
" You could travel with me"
" And what would I do. Just follow you while you chase your dreams." "I would love to be there and support you in every way, heck one of the reasons I got a liberal arts degree is so I would be flexible so we could be together, but i also want to work."
" So what do you want to do?" He asked as he got up and moved to me.
" How long are you staying here "
" Stop changing the subject "
"I'm not, this is totally relevant."
" How about a week. I'm not busy, so can I stay here? "
"Sure. Then how about this, for the week you be mine. "
"So we will be dating. You'll be mine completely. "
"Yes"
" And what about when I leave"
" Well figure something out"
"Great"

Hey hope you liked this chapter. Should they really try this or just give up