23: (Not sure what to name this chapter)

***TRIGGER WARNING***

-Blade's P.O.V.-

I woke up on January 4th from my nightmare. I had a nightmare about from before Vic adopted me.. when I still lived with Seth. Seth was my "dads" name.. Back on subject.. I woke up from my nightmare from my 14th birthday. I ran into my bathroom, tears streaming down my face, and looked at myself in the mirror. All my scars are almost faded.. not for long...

I opened the cabinet under the sink, pulled out all the stuff, and lifted the tile where I took out my box. This box has my blades in it.. I haven't opened it since I got adopted.. 6 months clean. I opened the box, and took out a blade. I looked at it. I had just bought new ones before I was sent here. I looked in the mirror, and hated how I looked. I sat on the toilet seat, and positioned the blade above my left wrist.

I pressed the blade down, breaking skin, and sliced it across, feeling the blood rush out. One became two, two became three, three became four, until I had 15 new cuts up and down my arm. I looked down, in shame, after thinking of what I did. I sighed, rinsed off the blade, put it back in the box, then cleaned my cuts. I cleaned them, wrapped them, then put the box back where it belongs, and all the stuff back. I slid on my Mossy Oak camouflage hoodie over my head, and laid on my bed, blasting music.

I must've fallen asleep, cause next thing I new Stewart was waking me up for breakfast. I walked downstairs, not even wanting food, and sat in the living room. "Blade, come get food before Jaime eats it all!" Mike and Vic yelled. I sighed, walked into the kitchen where Mike, Tori, Vic, Jaime, Stewart, and Riot, where. 'Tony must be in the shower' I thought to myself. "I'm not hungry." I lied. "Kay, but why don't you take off that hoodie? It's probably like 100° in here." Vic laughed. "Erm.. I'm good... I'm freezing." Another lie. It's fucking hotter than hell in here!

"Hey Blade, can I show you something?" Vic asked. "Suuuurrreee." I said, and he grabbed my left arm, and I yelped in pain. Shit. "What was that for..?" Vic said, obviously now suspicious. "My arm hurts?" I said slowly. "Take off your hoodie.." Tony said, walking into the room. "I'm good." I say. "Bullshit." Mike says, as he and Jaime life up my arms, and Riot pulled my favorite camouflage hoodie off my head. Vic took one look at my left arm, wrapped up, and then looked at me in the eyes.

He grabbed the end of the gauze, and started unwrapping my arm. I closed my eyes, and looked away. I felt the gauze come off, and it fell on my barefoot feet. He examined my arm, and saw the 15 cuts, and started counting them. "1, 2, 3, 4... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... 11, 12, 13, 14.... 15..." He counted loud enough for everyone else to hear. "Riot, go call Andy.." Jaime said, as Ben walked in. Oh, by the way, Ben is visiting again.

"Waddup, bitches?" he said, then saw everyone looking at my arm.. him being my biological brother, they let him see, and I looked up to see his disappointed eyes. "Blade, sis.. why?" he asked. "Don't wanna talk about it." I said as I snatched my arm away, and ran back to my room. I locked the door, and soon enough it was being knocked on. "Who is it?" I snapped. "Andy, Ben, and Vic." Andy answered. I sighed, but let them in.

They came in, and sat on my bed with me. Andy, who hadn't seen yet, looked at my arm, and hugged me. "W-why did you do this..? I-I thought you were doing better.." Andy said. "I had a nightmare, and erm you were there, and so were both of you, and erm it was my 14th birthday, and y'all were helping him abuse, and er rape me.." I whispered the last part.

Andy was still hugging me, but he hugged me tighter and whispered "Blade, baby, I'd never do anything like that. Neither would they." In my ear. I looked up at Ben and Vic, and they wrapped their arms around Andy and I. "I'd never fucking do that." Ben said softly, and Vic nodded in agreement. "Me neither." He just barely whispered.

Soon after Ben and Vic left, and Andy and I cuddled. I got up randomly, and went into my closet. I looked at my arm, sighed, and put on a hoodie, then walked back out. As soon as I walked out Andy looked at me, and sighed. "Baby, don't cover your scars. They're part of you, and every part of you is beautiful." I smiled, but kept on the hoodie.

"C'mon, take the hoodie off. Pwease, for me?" he begged. I sighed, but took off the hoodie, and laid back down with him. He grabbed my left hand, then carefully my arm, trying to avoid squeezing the cuts. He kissed my cuts, then kissed me. "I love you so much, but, please, please, please try to stop again.. I don't like seeing you hurt." He says. "I'll try." I say, not sure if I was telling the truth.