22: Andy's Birthday

-Blade's P.O.V.-

The next day I woke up cuddling with Andy on the couch, and I smiled. I got out of his grip, and went to the bathroom. I then went into the kitchen, and made eggs, and bacon. I guess I woke up Andy from the smell of the food, cause he walked into the kitchen. "Happy birthday, babe." I smiled at him, and gave him his plate. He thanked me, and we started eating.

"What do ya wanna do today?" I asked him. "Sleep." He said all sleepily. I smiled at that, but shook my head 'no'. "Babe, it's your birthday. You have to do something." I told him. "Then how about I cuddle you all day?" he asked, knowing that I like cuddling. "How about we do something, then that?" I ask him. He nods, and thinks of what he wants to do.

"I wanna go to a go cart track." He finally decides as we finish eating. "Let's go then." I say. He nods, and go's to his room to get dressed, and I go to my room to get dressed. When I go in my closet I try to decide what ima wear. When I finally decide on red skinny jeans, a studded belt with a chain wallet, a PTV tank top, and a BVB over sized hoodie I get dressed.

After getting dressed I pick out my purple vans, slide those on after putting on socks, then go into my bathroom. I turn on my hair straightener, and let it heat up as I put on make-up. I then pick up the flat iron, and start to straighten my hair until it's pin straight. Once it's pin straight I tease it a little, then put it how I want, and put some hair spray in.

After I was done getting ready I went downstairs, and waited for Andy. Like I said; he takes longer than me to get ready.

About 15 minutes later he walked downstairs, and we went to my car, me getting in on the drivers side. Nobody but me drives my baby. Oh by the way I have a matte black 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (manual (aka stick shift)), with blacked out windows, and black rims. It was originally a red 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, but that one is gonna be Stewart's first car, so I got this one. I'm saving up for a truck too, but for right now this is my baby.

By the way, I fucking hate chevy. Ford is better. Without ford chevy wouldn't exist. The chevy sign looks like a pad for when you're on your period. You circle the answer. Ford is just better. End of conversation.

Anywhorebag, I drove to the go-cart track, and hit play on my iPod which is plugged into the auxiliary cord. Lithium by Nirvana came on, and we sung to it until the next song; About That Life by Attila came on.

I pulled into the parking lot as Caraphernelia by PTV came on, so I paused the iPod, turned it off, and put it in the glove compartment. We walked inside the building thingy (i dunno what it's called), and walked up to the desk thingy. "Two armbands for go carts, please." I told her, she nodded, and got the wrist bands. "That'll be $20." She tells me, I nod, and take money out of my wallet before Andy could protest. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Baby, I'm paying." He tried to protest as I handed her a twenty dollar bill. "Nope. Andy, it's your birthday. I'm not letting you pay." I tell him as the lady puts the wrist bands on our wrists. I thank her, and walk over to the go cart area, being glad that this huge place is an indoor go cart track. "What do you wanna go on first?" I asked him. He pointed to the Crazy 8 AKA the biggest track in here. I nodded, and we went to the line of about 15 people. We stood in line, and soon enough we were being let onto the track. I picked the black and green Monster Energy go cart, and he picked the yellow Mellow Yellow go cart behind me.

After a while of riding go carts we had rode all of them, so we went into the arcade, and played games in the arcade for about an hour. After we were done playing in the arcade we put all the tickets together, and went to the ticket machine. We put all the tickets in the thing, and it gave us the receipt thingy that tells you how many tickets you had. 20,846 Tickets. I read off the receipt. "HOLY SHIT! ANDY, WE HAVE ENOUGH TO GET THE PANDA AND THE MOTHER FRICKIN UNICORN!!" I yelled as we ran up to the thingy.

We got a giant stuffed panda, a giant stuffed unicorn, and a giant stuffed pikachu. We went back out to my car, and put them in the back, buckling them up. I drive us to a pizza place, and once there we run inside yelling "FOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!" Forget about 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life'! FOOD IS LOVE, FOOD IS LIFE!!!! Fooooddddddd *~*

Haha, sorry, I just really like food. Okay, back on subject. We got seated, and ordered a pepperoni pizza.

After the pizza, we left, and got back into the car. "The sunset is pretty." I stated as I drove back towards the house. "Yes, it's pretty. But it's not beautiful, like you." He said, making me blush. I wanted to hide my face, but since I'm driving i cannot, or I'd crash. "Don't hide your face, you're too pretty for that face to not be seen." he says, making me blush even more, if possible. I smiled as I pulled into the driveway, then kissed him.

After we went inside I ran upstairs, and grabbed the preasent I got for him. I ran back downstairs, and let him open it. He opened it, and squeeled like a little girl. I got him a original limited edition batman comic book. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so fucking much! You're the best girlfriend ever!!" He shouted. I laughed, and he started reading the comic book.

After he read it he sat down next to me. "How about that cuddle?" he said. I smiled, and we cuddled while watching batman until we fell asleep.