34: Home?

-Blade's P.O.V-

When I woke up again I was cuddled up into Andy's side and his arm was around me. I smiled a little and hugged him just a little tighter, but he was asleep. I just laid there in pain waiting for either Andy to wake up, or for someone to come in here.

About ten minutes later Vic walked in and saw me staring at the ceiling trying not to cry while wrapped in Andy's arms. "Hey blade,... How you doin?" He asked me slowly. "Well, I feel like I got hit by a bus, and now I just wanna throw myself off a cliff. What about you?" I turned the question back on him and he sighed. "How fucked up do I look?" I asked, cause I haven't looked in a mirror yet.

-Vic's P.O.V.-

"How fucked up do I look?" Blade asked me. "Um, just a few bruises, a couple bandages.. not that bad." I lied. To be honest, she looked awful. Her hair was pulled back, she was sickly pale, but you could barely tell because of how many bruises she had, stitches, casts, band aids, and there was circles under her eyes, and it looks like she got way skinnier, and she just looked so... depressed. I knew it would take a while before she got back to normal again, but I'm willing to wait, because she's an amazing girl, and my daughter. But, every time I look at her, I want to punch that asshole in the face for hurting her. He has no fucking right to touch any girl, let alone Blade, like that.

-Andy's P.O.V.-

When I woke up again Vic and Blade were talking. I wonder how long she's been awake, but I'm just happy that she's alive and in somewhat of an okay form. It's going to take a while before she's back to normal, I'm not stupid, I know that, but I don't give a shit how long it takes. I love her. I hug Blade a little tighter to let her know that I'm awake and she looks down at me and smiles a little bit. "Alright, well I'll leave you two to talk for a while." Vic gets up awkwardly and leaves.

-Blade's P.O.V.-

After Vic awkwardly leaves Andy hugs me and kisses me softly then pulls away. "Babe, are you okay? I was so worried about you. I missed you so much and I love you and I'm sorry that happened, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you baby." Andy said in a rush. "Well, I feel like shit but I love you too and I missed you too, and babe it's okay, I don't blame you." I said truthfully. "And I'm sorry you guys had to cancel your tour." I added on, "Don't even worry about the tour. We postponed it temporarily. The fans understand. Right now, we're just gonna worry about you getting better." He said back.

I smiled a little and curled into his side while he kissed my bruised forehead. "I missed you." I whispered into his chest. "What?" He said and looked down at me. "I missed you." I said a little louder. "I missed you too baby." He whispered back and hugged me a little tighter. I slowly drifted off to sleep, but before I fell asleep I heard him whisper "I love you so fucking much."

~1 Week Later~

They're finally letting me out of the hospital today. The guys are picking me up in the tour bus, then we're flying back home and waiting about a month before they do the tour. Andy walked in my room with a bag of clothes for me. I opened it up and it had a long sleeve nirvana shirt, sweatpants, socks, under garments, and a pair of vans. After I got dressed, we went to the airport where the guys were waiting for us