21: It's Christmas, Bitchez

-Blade's P.O.V.-

On Christmas morning I woke up at 5am, and ran downstairs. I ran back upstairs, fixed my hair so it didn't look that bad, then ran back down. I went into the kitchen, and grabbed a pan, and a metal spoon. I ran through the house, banging the spoon against the pan. "WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!" I yelled when I ran past each room.

Soon enough Mike, Tori, Tony, Stewart, Jaime, Riot, Vic, Andy, CC, Jinxx, Sammi, Marlee, Ashley, Jake, Ella, Alan, Austin, Phil, Tino, and Aaron were downstairs. (Everyone spent the night here).

We (obviously) had a lot of presents there, so we spent about twenty minutes separating them. After everyone had their presents, and stalking in a pile near where they're sitting Alan started recording everyone opening their shit.

I got; water speakers, a brand new Blue Dean AXS Dread Quilt Acoustic guitar, scull candy earbuds, some band merch, a new skateboard, and Suicide Silence's new CD, BVB's new CD, and PTV's new CD.

Andy got; new combat boots, some CDs, and batman dolls (I'm giving him his gift tomorrow)

Vic got; some new hats, a new guitar (not sure the specific one), and a sunbraro

Tony got; teenage mutant ninga turtle pillow, sun glasses, a TMNT (teenage mutant ninga turtle) SnapBack, and a pair of vans

Mike got; new drumsticks, whiskey, a bunch of fake Mexican mustaches, a case of monster, and some cash

Jaime got; the same as Mike except guitar picks

And basically all the guys in bands got the same as Mike and Jaime, depending on what instrument, and Austin got a giant Squidgy, and all the BVB guys also got some hair spray.

The kids got $200 hot topic gift cards, beanies and SnapBacks, band merch, and CDs.

After all the present were opened I gathered all the trash, and Stewart helped me take it out to the trash can. Andy went to make pancake tacos, while everyone that lives here put their stuff in their rooms, and the people who didn't put theirs in whatever room they're staying in.

Stewart grabbed the movie he got from Tony; 22 Jump Street (A/N- I REALLY WANNA SEE THAT! THE FIRST ONE WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS.), and put it in the DVD player, and everyone watched it, while Andy and I made breakfast. We made pancake tacos, and bacon.

Once everything was made we went I to the living room/lounge thingy, and ate with everyone. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a white monster out of the fridge, then went back to my seat next to Andy. After we ate I cuddled into Andy's side, and we all spent the rest of the day watching movies.

***
(A/N)- okay first thing I wanna say is that I'm sorry bout not updating a lot, and sorry about the short chapter. Ima start writing more, and making the chapters longer. Second thing; I let my mom cut my hair... now it's wayyyy too fucking short. Its fuckin shoulder length. Third thing; I MAY BE SEEING BVB IN CONCERT ON DECEMBER 6TH IF MY PARENTS SAY YES!! and ima be writing a lot rn cause I'm stuck in an rv for 23 hours with my parents, uncle, sister, and y sisters' boyfriend ;-; so yeah