15: Saviour

~Alan's P.O.V~

I got in my car quickly, and sped to the park. When I got there I looked around, but I didn't see Blade. All I saw was a picnic basket, and a note.

'Dear Alan,

I know that if I didn't set this up by myself then you wouldn't have the balls to do this yourself. So you're welcome.

-Blade"

I read to myself. I looked around, obviously confused. "Alan?" I heard Mollie's voice. I turn around quickly, and I see Mollie standing there, obviously as confused as I am. It then clicked. Blade called me, and Mollie to get us here, and set up a date, and I'm supposed to act like I set it all up. I make a mental note to thank Blade later, but get to the date.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

They better not fuck this up. If they do, then I swear to god I'll fuck up their faces! Is that going to far? Oh well, I don't give a flying mother fucking shit. Before you assume it's my time of month, well.... it is.. "BLAAAAAAADDDDEEEEEEEEE??" Andy yells up to my room when Join The Club comes on. I put the song on repeat, since I love this lond so damn much.  "ANNNNNDDDDDYYYYYYYY??" I yell back. He comes upstairs humming The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco

"Wanna go Christmas shopping tomorrow?" he asks once he gets upstairs. "Sure babe. We'll go after I'm done in school." I say as I kiss him. He starts to kiss back, and soon enough we were making out. He pushes me on the bed, but I pull away, getting flashbacks. I crawl up against the wall, shaking back and forth.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

I look at her confused of why she pulled away, only to see what I hoped that I'd never see: Blade looking up at me with fear in her eyes. She crawled to the corner of the room, and started shaking back and forth. I walk over slowly, knowing that she was having a panic attack. "Blade, baby? Are you okay?" I ask her quietly. "D-don't hurt me please! I-I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again!" She says, still trembling. The song Join The Club is playing, and the lyrics you're scared, I can see you tremble, it's like a dog shittin' razorblades was playing. I mentally laughed at that, but then got back to what I was doing: trying to calm Blade down.

"Baby, I'm not gonna hurt you. I never have, never will, and I can't even bare the thought of me hurting you." I say softy. I look in her eyes, seeing all the hurt, pain, fear, and know that she's always putting up a wall of safety. But now, now it's down. Right now I can see all her depression with just one look in her eyes. I keep looking in her eyes, hoping that she'll recognize them, and come back from whatever state she's in.

She eventually crawls into my lap, and I rock her back and forth, while running my hands through her hair. I reach for her phone, and turn off her music. Then I start softy singing Saviour in her ear. Why Savior? It's "our song"

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are

I will take this burden on and become the holy one

But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice,

Remind you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour, for all that you do

So you may live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby, to all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I can take this pen and teach you how to live

But what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give.

So hear my voice

Remind you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

Saviour! Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries:

Praying for light

I will be there.

When I hear your cries:

Praying for life

I will be there!!!

I will be there!

I will always be there!

I will be there!"

By the time I'm done she fell asleep in my arms. I smile down at her, and continue to play with her hair. Then I start to think; we started dating on June 12. Today is December 1st. In 11 days it'll be 6 months. Is it bad that I know I want to spend the rest of my life with the girl in my arms? I know that I'm only 18, and she's only 17, but I also know that I want to spend the rest of my life with Blade Bruce-Fuentes. I want her to be Blade Bruce Fuentes-Biersack. I want to ask her to marry me. But, I think that with us just being at the six month mark, that it would be to soon to ask her. Maybe when she's graduated high school I'd ask her? Wait, if she decides to go to college then should I ask her after she's graduated that? Or if she starts a band then should I wait till it takes off? Should I wait till we've been dating for one years? Two years? Three years? Will Vic give me permission? Will Ben give me permission? Will she even say yes?

Stop freaking out Andy! You're not gonna ask till' like a year or something, so don't freak out!

After arguing with myself I pressed play on the music, took it off of repeat, and put on Last Resort by Papa Roach. I smiled as I fell asleep to the lyrics 'cut my life into pieces this is my last resort', and with my gorgeous, yet insecure girlfriend in my arms.

~Blade's P.O.V.~

I woke up in the middle of the night and Die For You by the guys was playing. I looked around to try and see where I was: since I don't remember anything after Andy and I's mini make-out session. I first notice that I'm wrapped up in Andy's arms, and we're spooning. Me, of coarse being the small spoon. While trying to get out of his grasp I accidentally woke him up. "Morning baby." he whispers hoarsely. "What time is it?" he asks. I check my phone, and read the time. "10:29 in the morning." I answer. "What happened last night?" I ask him, still not remembering.

"Well, we were making out, and I lost control, so we ended up on the bed, then you pulled away, and had a panic attack? Yeah, a panic attack, and when you calmed down I sang Saviour to you, you fell asleep, then I soon fell asleep after you did." he says, shamefully about him 'losing control'.

Then I remembered exactly what happened. "Babe, it wasn't your fault.I just freaked out a little because of my past.... and can we wait a while before... ya know, that. I'm not ready yet." I whisper then last part. "Of coarse baby. I don't want you to feel like you're being forced into anything. Tell me if you're not comfortable with anything and I'll stop immediately. I want you one hundred percent happy with everything. I'll spend my last breath trying to make sure you, Blade Bruce Fuentes is happy." he says.