24: Tour Starts

Blade's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room the next day, and sat on the couch. Everyone else (Vic, Tony, Jaime, Mike, Tori, Stewart, and Riot) were already in the living room. Oh, also their manager, Tucker, he was in there. "Alright, now that everyone is here, we need to talk about the upcoming world tour with SWS. We decided to add BVB into it, and also ATL. SWS has backed out due to policies they're keeping private. We replaced them with ATL. We got a double decker tour bus. BVB and ATL have bunks on the bottom, and PTV and you four have the bunks on top. Tour starts in two weeks, we have an extra bus for roadies/merch people, and that one will be hauling the trailer. Bryanstars will be coming to a date to interview y'all. M&G's every date. We're touring in the order of; Australia, Asia, Europe, South America, Mexico, Canada, Eastern to Western part of the U.S. Y'all need to start band practices, we need to be sharp. If anyone asks about SWS not showing up, it's due to technical difficulties. Now for Stewart, Tori, Riot, and Blade. You will have backstage passes whole tour. If there's problems, tell the body guard to send for me, I'll take care of it. This tour is sponsored by Hot Topic, Journeys, Monster Energy, and Papa Johns. That covers it all, any questions?" Tucker says.

Well.. that was a lot. How do managers remember all this shit?! Do they all have photographic memory or something?? "Nope, no questions." Jaime says. "Oh, and no hooking up with chicks." Tucker laughs. "Awww dammit!" Stewart yells. We all look at the 15 year old, and he shrugs. "What d'ya expect? Ima teenage boy." He states. "Ooohhhhh shit, and girls get first bunk choices, and their own bathroom. You guys have a bathroom downstairs with a shower, Riot, Tori, and Blade have a bathroom with a shower upstairs." Tucker adds on. "THANK GOD!!" Us three yell at the same time. "Alright, that's it, other than since Papa Johns is sponsoring it, you get free pizza. Every venue, and they're giving pizza to the fans." We all nod, and Tori, Riot, and I go upstairs to my room.

***Two weeks later, still Blade's P.O.V.***

I carry my bags down the stairs, making sure I have my laptop, iPod, headphones, laptop charger, iPod/phone charger, hair straightener, and phone. I walk on the bus, which just got here, being met by All Time Low. BVB and PTV haven't gotten on yet, neither have the girls. "Hey, I saw you at the warped parties." Jack said. "Hi, haha, I'm Blade, Vic's adoptive daughter. I know who y'all are, I say that in the least stalkerish way. Now, if you excuse me, I have a meeting with satan upstairs. Blue-bye." I wave, and carry my bags upstairs. Once upstairs I choose the top bunk, right across from the bathroom. I walked to the back, and looked at all the drawers, looking for the ones labeled 'Blade'. I finally found the four giant drawers, and shoved my jeans/shorts in one drawer, the next one had shirts/tank tops/hoodies, the next next one had underwear/bras/socks, and the last one had lady shit, hair shit, and bracelets, and I just put all my shoes in the little cubby labeled Blade.

I next walked out side, put my suit cases in the storage compartment, walked back in, back upstairs, and to my bunk, where my messenger bag was where I left it; laying on my bunk. I emptied everything out of it, putting my chargers, headphones, and iPod on the shelf, hanging up pictures so it wouldn't be so..unpersonalized. I then took the Christmas lights out, and hung those up, using duct tape, and left them unplugged. I went back in the house real quick, and grabbed my pillows, and one of my fuzzy blankets, some sheets, and other blankets. I made my bunk, put my wallet under the pillow, placed the laptop on the bed, then went downstairs where BVB and ATL were. PTV, and the girls were still putting their stuff away, since they just came in.

***

(A/N)- hey y'all. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot, and sorry it's so short when I do..I've been really busy..but I won another championship! So yay!! Anywhoresberry, uh school -aka hell, since I'm no longer gonna be homeschooled :/- starts for me on Monday .-. So I may not be updating as much..BUT I promise I'll try to update as much as possible. Oooohhhh also tomorrow I'll officially be a blueberry! (Also meaning; I'm dying -hopefully all- my hair blue)