33: She Woke Up

(A/N)- hey guys.. so sorry it took so long to update, I honestly have no excuses. I just haven't gone on wattpad as much, and my grades have honestly sucked so I have to stay after school everyday now. But like I dyed my hair red, and here's a little update, and I promise I'll try to write more and update more

~Blade's P.O.V.~

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked around, and saw that I was in a hospital room. Greaaattttttt. I looked to my side, and Andy's sitting next to me holding my hand, fast asleep. I tapped his shoulder with my free hand, and woke him up. "Huh- oh! Babe, you woke up! Are you okay?? Do you have any pain anywhere?? I'm so sorry it took so long to find you" he rushed out. I laughed a little, but it hurt so I stopped. "I would've laid down with you, but the doctor said you have broken ribs, and I didn't wanna hurt you, so yeah.." He said after he noticed that I had groaned a little in pain.

"I'm okay." I said, even though I wasn't, and it hurt to breath. "Baby, you don't have to lie. I know, you're probably in a lot of pain, and you can tell me that. I just want you to feel better." He said. "Okay, well, my ribs hurt, and it hurts to breathe, and it feels like someone pulling all my limbs trying to pull them off all at once, and my head hurts, and I feel like shit." I said quietly. "Awe, I'm sorry babe. Here, I'll call the nurse and have her give you some more pain meds. It'll make you sleepy, but you need to rest so 1) you won't be in pain, and 2) so you'll heal." He said, and pressed the button on the little remote thingy.

The nurse comes in about 5-10 minutes later, and checks all the monster thingys, and puts some more medicine in the IV. I sighed as I tried to scoot over a little. "Andy?" I said quietly. "Yeah babe?" He asked. "Can you lay with me? I made some room" I gestured to the empty spot on the hospital bed, and he nodded. He got in the bed next to me, and put his arm around me, as I laid closely next to him, holding/playing with his hand that was around me, and ignoring all the pain in my body.

About twenty minutes later, as I was falling asleep, he whispered "I love you so freaking much.. I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you.." I smiled a little and whispered "I love you too, Andy" before I fell asleep in his arms.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

As she fell asleep in my arms, I whispered "I love you so freaking much.. I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you.." And she whispered "I love you too, Andy" then drifted off to sleep. I sighed, looking at her bruised and scratched up face. I don't even know how, but even with all the bruises and scratches, she's gorgeous. I'm so damn lucky that she still loves me even after what happened.. that was basically my fault. I shouldn't have let her out without me.

She started whimpering, and crying like she was having a bad dream and saying "no please don't do this..", so I shook her lightly, and she woke up. "Baby, it was just a nightmare." I held her as she cried, and eventually she fell back asleep, and so did I.

~Vic's P.O.V.~

I'm so fucking happy that we found her, but I'm so fucking pissed that that little asshole fucking did that shit to her. She just got fucking better, and she wasn't cutting, and she was eating, but then that little ass had to come in and fucking ruin everything! I don't even know what she's gonna be like when she wakes up.. she probably won't eat anymore, and she may start cutting again.. I just fucking hope she can get through this, and she won't push us away.

I sighed, and threw my coffee cup in the trash, and went back up to her room to see her and Andy asleep, but Andy's laying down with her. She must've woke up while I was in the waiting room..

~Mike's P.O.V.~

That little fucking asshole messed with the wrong fucking girl. I'll fucking kill his ass for touching my niece! He fucking do that, and especially not to Blade! Like what the fuck, she'd never hurt a fucking fly! What the hell did she do to him to get him to do that?!? Nothing! It's not right! That dude better watch his back after he gets out of prison, if he gets out of prison.