13: Broken Promises

(A/N)- I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER!! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS SO I DUNNO WHY I PUT ONE!!!!! (Btw this I short (wattpad deleted my original version) BUT it's not a cliffhanger!) Oh, and, this is NOT edited. My wattpad app on my phone is being stupid, and won let me write, so I'm using safari on my phone to write this since my computer isn't working, and I can't use my moms.

~Mike's P.O.V. (Bout time!)~

'It's mine. She took it away from me.' Those eight words, came from my big brothers mouth just seconds ago. Meaning, he owns a blade, covered in blood, and that his daughter took it away from him. Meaning he was self-harming, and she caught him. I know I'm stating the obvious, but I'm just trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!

Put yourself in my position, you wake up to your niece and her boyfriend yelling at each other 'cause he found a blade, and thought it was hers, then your older brother saying that it's his. I know I'm about to sound like a therapist, but, how would you feel?

Then reality finally hit me. My big brother, Victor Vincent Fuentes, broke his promise to me; not self-harming again. Yes, again. No one knows, but in high school he used to.

I walked over to where Andy, Blade, and Vic were, grab Vic by the shirt, turn him around, lift the sleeves on his hoodie up, unwrap the gauge, and look at his arms. I saw 15 new cuts, which were deep. I wanted to yell at him. I needed to punch someone or something.

By now everyone but Riot, Blade, Jaime, Tony, Stewart, Vic, and I had left, to give us privacy.

But now, I'm leaving. I need to let off some anger.

~Tony's P.O.V.~

Once Mike left, I went over by Vic, and hugged him. Yeah, I'm a guy, but I know what this feels like, and I know that all he wants is a hug. I heard the door close, and I knew it was Blade going after Mike. "If you need someone to talk to I'm here." I whispered before letting go.

~Jaime's P.O.V.~

I went to where Vic was, still quiet. "Why'd you do it?" I asked quietly. It hurts to see that your best friend does this. "Storm cheated on me. I loved her. Why does everyone do this to me?" he bursts into tears. "Vic, there's one girl out there that's your soulmate. Some people are lucky enough to find them when they're twenty, or under that, and some people aren't as lucky. Look at Blade and Andy. Tori and CC. Jinxx and Sammi. Ella and Jake. All of them found their soulmate, and you'll find yours one day." I told him truthfully.

"Sidney and Storm? They're first class bitches." I said to make him laugh. "Now, c'mon. You're goin' to bed!" I took him upstairs, and tucked him in bed. On the way out I looked at the clock.

4:49 a.m.

Wow, I'm going back to bed!

~Stewart's P.O.V~

After Jaime left Riot and I went to Vic's room. When we walked in he was asleep, so we left agreeing that we'd come back later.

~Andy's P.O.V.~

I feel bad for yelling at Blade, and not noticing Vic's depression. I mean, some friend I am! I don't even notice the signs for it!