9: Dr. Sims Tattoos and Piercings

(A/N)- hey y'all! So, this is a short chapter, and I'm sorry bout that! Just wanted to update before I disappear for like a week! I do have a reason to disappear though! 1; this weekend ima be in Tennessee, with no internet and no time to write. 2; Monday I'm going to Kings Dominion. 3; in a couple weeks my -very religious- grandma is visiting from Texas for a week so I have to make sure my room is 'perfect' with nothing related to my 'diablo mierda de música' (devil music shit in the lovely language of Spanish), so I probably won't have a lot of time to write. So, if I don't update in like a week or two, sorry but those are my reasons! So please don't hate me! If I'm lucky I may be able to write one more before I get to where I'm goin'!

~Blade's P.O.V.~

I was listening to Puppets (The First Show) by Motionless In White with Andy, when I got an idea. "ANDY, ANDY, ANDY!! I WANT ANOTHER TATTOO! IMA GO ASK VIC IF I CAN GET ONE!" I yell. "Ima go ask Vic!" I say, then run downstairs. "DAAAAAAAAAD!!!!" I yell once downstairs. "BLAAAAAAAAADE!!!" he yells back. "I want a taaaaattoooooo!!" I say. "Get in the caaaaaaar!" he says. "AAAAAANDYYYYY!!! GET YO SCRAWNY ASS IN THE CAR! WE GETTIN ME A TATTOO!!" I yell upstairs, her hurries down the stairs, and gets in the car with Vic and I.

On the way there it's a silent ride, listening to Dude (Looks Like A Lady) by Aerosmith, Highway To Hell by AC/DC, and Money by Pink Floyd. We pull up to a building that looks like a three story house, but has a sign that says Dr. Sims Tattoos and Piercings. It was next to Dixie Bones BBQ, and across from it is a old small building with a fading sign that said Brendan's Flower Shop, with graffiti on the side. On the other side of it is a two way street, then a beat down gas station with one pump.

We get out of the car -making sure we lock the doors first, and walk inside. There's girl behind the desk with spider bite piercings, and a tattoo sleeve. "Hi, welcome to Dr. Sims Tattoos and Piecings! What can I help you with?" she asks. "Um, I wanna get a couple tattoos." I say. She nods, and has me walk back to the scratch room where the same tattoo artist that did my wrist was. "D'ya know what you want?" she asks. I nod. "I want one on my hip that says 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but anything you say will only fill my lungs', and on my lower back one that says 'I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home', and can I have like some more shading on my infinity sign, and have blue birds flying away from it?" I ask.

She nods, and starts sketching.

~30 minutes later~

Once she was down sketching she placed the sketch thingy with the purple ink stuff on my wrist, so I could see what the tattoo would look like. "Can I play music?" I ask after I approve of what it looks like. She nods her head 'yes', so I take out my phone and play Dumb by Nirvana. No, I don't just like "screamo" I like other kind of music, as long as it's in the genre of rock, I'll listen to it.

~a couple hours later~

After she was done with the birds I fell in love with it. She made it look like the birds were flying away, while carrying the infinity sign. What I mean is, she made it look like there was ropes attached to the sign, then the birds carrying it.

She then started on my hip, after bandaging my wrist

Once she was done with my hip, I looked at it, she bandaged it, then started on my lower back. "Is that it?" she asked once she was done. "Yup, and I still have the stuff to clean the tattoos so they won't get infected." I sat. She nods, and lets me out, where Vic is paying. "What'chu get?" Andy asks. I show him and Vic the bird, then the stuff on my side and back. "I like it" they say at the same time. I smile, say thanks, then we leave to go home.