3: Jaime's Friend

Weekend

Unknown's P.O.V.

I've been on the run for three months. I should probably introduce myself! My name is Lexxus Griffith but let get this strait now. I'm called Riot I will not respond to 'Lexxus'. I'm fifteen, and currently on the run from authority's. My parents abandoned me at a young age and I was out in an orphanage. It. Was. Hell. Really religious people who're against 'screamo'. Apparently it's 'satanic', which I don't get. Anyways, I ran away from that hell-hole three months ago and I'm now living on the streets. I'm staying in an alleyway. All I have is a bag of clothes, my phone, and old iPod. I charge them at the old music shop next to the alley.

That's where I'm going now. When I walk in I wave to Steve. He's the owner of the music shop and let's me hang around here. I go into the back, plug in my phone to Steve's charger, then walk to the magazines. I pick out an AP magazine, sit down and start reading it. I look up when I hear the door open. Jaime Preciado bassist for Pierce The Veil walks in. I'm not gonna lie, I fan-girled a little but. But c'mon, IT'S JAIME FUCKING PRECIADO FROM PIERCE THE VEIL!!

"Excuse me?" I looked up when I heard a voice talking to me. I looked up to see who it was. It was Jaime. "Can I sit?" he asked and I nodded. "Sure."

"So why's a teenager sitting in a music store at 9:30 at night?" he asked. "No where else to go." I shrugged. "What do you mean? You could go home." He suggested. I laughed a little at this. I've never had a home!

"No I couldn't." I said. He looked at me weirdly. "Why not?" he asked. "Don't have one." I shrugged. "Oh.." He said awkwardly. "Yeah.." I said just as awkwardly. He took out his phone and started texting someone. "I'm Riot by the way. I know who you are. Wow that sounded creepy. I mean I'm a fan of your music." I laughed a little.

Jaime's P.O.V.

I pulled out my phone to text Tony.

To; TonyTheTonedTurtle

Hey man um I'm bringing a friend over so get the other guest room ready! It may or may not be a permanent situation.. Btw she's a girl around Blade and Stewart age! THANKS BRUH!!!!

I sent quickly. "Okay, Riot. I'll be adopting you now. Hope ya don't mind living with seven men, one woman, and two teenagers!" I say. "So do you have as my stuff ya wanna take?" I ask and she nods. She walks to the back, grabs what I'm guessing her phone and iPod is, then walks out. I follow her as she walks into a near by alleyway.

She walks to a corner, and grabs a duffel bag out of it.

Blade's P.O.V.

"Yo Blade!" Tony walks in my room where Tori and I are. "Sup Turtle?" I ask. "WellJamie'shavingafriendoverforawhileandweneedtimetogetanotherroomreadysocanshestayinhereit'llonlybeforlikeoneortwodaysthenwe'llhavetheotherroomreadyiwouldaskStewartbutshe's15andhe's15idon'twantagrandchildyet." He says in a rush. "What?" I ask.

"I said; Jaime's having a friend over for a while and we need time to get another room ready so can she stay in here?? It'll only be for like one or two days then we'll have the other room ready. I would ask Stewart but she's 15 and he's 15 and I don't want grandchildren yet." He said. "Sure, but what's her name?" I laughed. "I dunno." He said and walked out.

About thirty minutes later a girl with dirty blonde, shoulder length razor cut hair with green eyes walk in. She was about 4'10". That mean like one to two inches shorter then me. "I'm Blade, and this is Tori.." I say and he nods "Riot." She says. "Okay, so um, I'll put my bag in your closet?" she said. I nodded and showed her where to put the bag. "So, how'd you meet Jaime?" I asked once she was unpacked.

"Oh, I met him today when he adopted me." She said. "Oh, that's coo-" I was cut off when CC ran in. "Blade. The fish can swim." He said seriously while scratching his left leg. Okay, CC and I made up a code. When we need to talk to each other and it's about something serious we say "The fish can swim" while a scratching our left leg. When we need to talk to each other but it's not that serious it's "The unicorn can fly" while scratching our right arm. "STEWART, ANDY, BEN, GET YOUR FAT ASSES UP HERE!!" I yell downstairs. They come up, and CC and I walk downstairs, and outside.

"What's up big bro?" I ask. "I really like Tori and I wanted to know if it's okay with you if I ask her out?" he asks. "Sure. Go ahead." I answer with a smirk. Tori likes CC. CC likes Tori. "That all?" I ask and he nods. We walk back upstairs.

Once we're upstairs we all end up playing xbox for the rest of the day.

----

(A/N)- hello my lovelies! Okay, so I've decided Stewart'll be in 10th cause that'll make sense! Sorry for the short chapter, I had some family thing this weekend so I couldn't write until now.

WAIT!! Has anyone seen Marina Joyce's new YouTube video?? I cried during it and I don't even know why! My best friend sent it to me and I don't know how I feel about that! Anywhore, it's called Reasons NOT To Kill Yourself and it made me cry. My best friend sent it to me. I don't think I should be happy bout that..

Vote? Comment? Fan? Follow? Share? Bathe a shark?

Listenin to Be Careful What You Wish For~ Memphis May Fire