Chapter Fifteen

Awsten's Pov

"Put your phones in this box" Mr.Douchface said triggering Awsten's famous eye roll.

"Why?" Michael groaned across the room.

"Did I say you could speak?" Mr.Douchface asked

Michael sunk into his seat crossing his arms.

"So all of you are here because you decided it would be appropriate to skip town and stay somewhere else while your parents came to visit." Mr.Doucheface says, I have no intentions of learning his actual name.

I rolled my eyes preparing to speak, "Our parents suck, why would we stay and endure torture from them?"

The oddly short man moves his focus towards me and narrows his eyes. Typical.

"I dont care if they threatened you, you dont leave this building!" He shouts

"Alright, you've made your point." Geoff said

God, I love him.

Suddenly the door opens catching my attention, I watched as two individuals walk in and stand near the entrance with annoyance covering their faces.

The thing that threw me off the most is that I'm pretty sure this is an all boy school but there's a girl (I'll correct myself in my head if I'm wrong) but she looks comfortable with the outfit she's wearing which is literally fishnets, shorts and a cropped sweater.

"Ah, Mr. Harrison and Ms.Frangipane. You're late, meaning you have Saturday detention next week aswell." Mr.Douchface said

The girl rolled her eyes "I dont think you understand how much I dont fucking care."

Oo I like her attitude.

I watched as the boy tugged his hood off revealing his messy yet very attractive brown hair and literally the second most gorgeous face I've ever fucking seen in my life.

Geoff is the first of course, duh.

"I've had enough of this, just sit down so we can get this day over with. Meddling kids." The teacher says before sipping out of his cup of coffee.

I watch as two teens sit at a table with Michael and Calum who both have their heads down due to their lack of sleep.

I felt Geoff tug on my fingers causing me to turn my attention towards him.

"He'll be out like a light." Geoff whispered

I watched as Mr.douchface slowly fell into a deep sleep and soon he was snoring.. loudly may I add.

"He's a deep sleeper, I've snuck out multiple times during detention with him." Geoff says hopping out of his chair.

"So what now?" I asked watching him as he stretched with his hands reaching for the ceiling.

"Check out the new kids?" He suggested

"Okay." I shrugged as he grabbed my hands pulling me out of my chair.

I walked over to the gang and telling them to go to Calum and Michael's table which they did once they realized Mr.douchface was asleep.

"So, you guys new or have we just not seen you already this shithole of a school?" Geoff asked

The girl snorted before giving the boy beside her a knowing glance.

"Been here for years, they just separate me from majority of the boys considering that I am a female which is fucked up but, meh." She shrugs