Chapter Four

Awsten's pov

So let me tell you a little story about how me and Geoff got detention for 2 months,

This morning I walked into class and Geoff was late.. again. But I just played with my necklace which I changed the crystals again and now they're a pastel blue along with white.

"Late again Mr.Wigington." The teacher said

I don't know his name.. nor do I care.

"You know the more you keep telling me the more im just not gonna care." Geoff says before falling into the empty seat next to me.

"Hey Geoff."

He smiles "Hi Awsten."

"How was your morning?"

"Ugh, Harry woke up puking from last nights dinner." Geoff said

"Oh, that's why we don't eat the shit this place makes."

"True that, I stash food in our room and keep it in the mini fridge and hide the microwave in the cabinets." Geoff said

I laughed a little bit at that.

I looked at the board and saw that the man was still teaching and half the class is asleep.

"God, why is this class so boring?"

"I don't know, he even bores his wife. I hear she's sleeping with another headmaster here because he actually is fun and knows how to fuck her right." Geoff says trying not to laugh.

"Holy fuck Geoff that's horrible." I said laughing into my hand "Oh my god im a bad person for laughing at that."

"Mr.Jones and Mr.Wigington what is so funny to the fact that you can't pay attention to my lecture?" The teacher says

I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance "It's Mr.Knight you cunt."

"The computer says Jones so I will call you as such-" he says before I rudely interrupted him.

People in class may be thinking 'wow this dude's a prick!' But I hate being called Jones because that's not my fucking last name, and I will never share the last name of that bitch Angie.

"We went over this yesterday bitch, it's Knight or don't address me okay?"

"I will n-"

"How about you fuck off? Just get his name right or just don't fucking talk to him!" Geoff said

There he goes protecting me and making my heart swell.

"Both of you, Out!" The man yelled

"Okay, bye." I said getting up and leaving the classroom with Geoff walking behind me.

But before we left Geoff walked over to his desk and knocked over his glass cup of coffee.

"Whoops." He said sarcastically before both of us ran out of the classroom walking through the hallway clutching our stomachs from the pain of laughing too hard.

We walked to the office together and the principal looked at us and glared before pointing inside his room, me and Geoff walked in and sat next to eachother as the not very intimidating man sat down at his desk.

"You two are in big trouble." The man says

"He got my name wrong, I simply corrected him." I shrugged

"You called him a cunt!" The man yelled

"He called me Awsten Jones! My fucking name is Awsten Knight!" I said gripping the chair so tight that my knucles turned white.