Chapter Thirteen

Awsten's pov

(crappy smut warning)

"Wake up!" Okay. Somebody has a death wish for waking me up this early.

I slowly opened my eyes only to glare at the giraffe that is Luke Hemmings.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up or I will twist the pretzel that you call a dick!"

His eyes widened before jumping back "Geoff, you deal with him!"

I turned my head realizing my gorgeous boyfriend was sitting there laughing at the entire scene.

"What's so fucking funny?"

"The fact that you actually think you could hurt a fly." He says laughing into his hands after.

I wanted to prove him wrong, so I slapped him.

"Ow! Okay I take it back." He says cradling his cheek.

"Dont wake me up, motherfuckers." I groaned pushing my face further into the pillow.

"Come on Awsten, we got you waffles." Michael says

".... and bacon?"

"... maybe."

"Im up." I got out of the bed and Geoff tossed my shirt to me so I slipped it over my head before walking to the kitchen where my breakfast was waiting. I then sat at the table and began eating.

"So what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking of going to mall." Niall shrugged

"I need more clothes." Harry said

"Dont talk with your mouthful, Harold." Louis complained.

Harry swallowed his mouthful of food "Okay, Lewis."

"Cringe, we're broken up." Louis says moving away from Harry.

"Does this happen often?"

"Yes, Louis dumps Harry when the name Lewis slips out of his mouth." Zayn says

"Okay but what about when Louis calls Harry, Harold?"

"Harry secretly likes it." Louis smirks

"No I dont." Harry pouts

"That's not what you said last night." Louis says

"We didn't do anything last night!" Harry exclaimed

I continued eating and watched as Louis and Harry argued for the next 15 minutes. Do these two ever stop?

"Have you quite finished?" Louis sassed crossing his arms and giving harry a tired look.

"Yes, I have." Harry sighs

"Okay well im gonna go shower." I began walking over to the bathroom.

"But I was supposed to go first." Calum complains

"You can wait a sec, Hood!" I yelled before slamming the bathroom door.

I decided to be a nice person today and not take forever in the shower so Calum could get ready faster so we could get going. I walked out of the bathroom fully clothed with my dirty clothes in my hands and wet hair that I didn't get to dry.