Chapter Seventeen

WELCOME TO THE BOOK TRAVIS!!!

Hi.

So I read the entire book this morning over again and realized how fucking good this book really is soooo IM BACK!!!

Also I'm replacing Josh Devine (YES IT WAS JOSH DEVINE AND NOT DUN SKSKS) With Travis because I don't know what else to do with Josh so yeah.

Anywayyyyy

Into the chapter!!!

Awsten's Pov

"Babe, it's been 4 hours." A voice says

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it was Geoff.

"Noo." I groaned pushing my head further into the pillow.

"I went to hang out with Luke and Ashton and I let you sleep for too long." He says while running his fingers through my hair.

"Ugh... I'm up." I said while sitting up and crossing my legs. I furiously rubbed my eyes with my fist like a toddler as I always do before letting out a loud yawn.

"Hello sleepyhead, good nap?" Geoff asked as he intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah, it was great. But I'm up now so let's go bother some bitches."

"That's my boy." Geoff snorted as I hopped out of the bed and ran to the door.

I ran down the hall to where Louis and Harry should be and started banging on the door, it took about 5 seconds before i tried to knock again...

But then i heard moaning.

LOUD moaning

"EWWWW WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!"

"They just couldn't wait, it's not even dark yet." Geoff giggled into my shoulder.

Suddenly there was stomping coming from inside the room and then the door was yanked open.

"What do you dickwads want?" Louis spat. I scanned his appearance as his hair looked a sweaty mess and he was only wearing boxers.

"We wanted to bother you idiots but never fucking mind" I said before grabbing Geoff's hand and running down the hall to The Emos room.

I quickly banged on their door and the door opened after about 2 seconds.

"Awsten, what's up?" Michael asked

"Just bored, came to mess with people."

"Makes sense, Hey Geoff" Michael says

"Hi Mike." Geoff replies

"Come on in, we're watching Moana." Michael says as he leaves the door open for me and Geoff to walk in.

"Oh I actually haven't seen this movie yet."

Everybody in the room stopped and starred at me.

"What?"

"You haven't see moana?" Calum asked

"No?"

"Oh god, We have to start the entire movie over cause Awsten is uncultured." Ashton says

"I've see Moana atleast 12 times, I have no clue how you haven't" Ash replies as she's snuggled on the floor with Dom.

"Isn't it that one new disney movie that has amazing animations and something about an island?"

"Yes but you just proved that you haven't seen it so sit your ass down, Knight." Zayn says