Chapter Twelve

Awsten's pov { Continuation of the last chapter }

I watched as Geoff pulled out his phone and typed for a minute before putting it up to his ear.

"Who are you calling?" I asked watching my boyfriend sit inpatiently waiting for the person he was calling to answer the phone.

"Louis." Geoff said as he sighed thankfully. "Hey um.. Awsten got into a bad run in with Angie.. so tell everyone to meet us outside okay? Alright, bye." Geoff turned off his phone after he hung up and he began to stand up as I watched him.

"Aren't you gonna get up, babe?" Geoff says gently.

I just made grabby hands at Geoff who smiles fondly and nods as he understands what I wanted. Geoff leans down and I stand up and jump onto his back, Geoff swiftly grabbed ahold of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around Geoff's torso.

I was then being carried through the hallways, sneaking away from the group of students and their parents roaming the halls.

We made it outside and just like Geoff guessed, everyone was outside waiting for us, Even Grace showed up.

"Hey, is Awsten okay?" Zayn asked

"Yeah.. he just got a little upset." Geoff said not wanting to tell my business which I was pretty grateful for.

"Angie was just being a bitch as always.. I dont wanna talk about it." I mumbled resting my face in the crook of Geoff's neck.

"Understandable, well my night didn't go so good either. My parents are still the same and all they did was complain about my choice of hair color, tattoos and piercings." Michael says

"Sorry, Mikey." Calum says kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"It's fine.. nothing I haven't heard before." Michael shrugs

"Well my parents just talked about my homosexuality.. so that was.. something." Louis says bitterly.  But then a smile grew. "I got to see my sisters though so that was nice."

"Homophobic parents are the worst." Luke groans

"Especially when your family is very religious like mine." Zayn says

"Are any of our parents actually not disgusted by our gayness?" Harry asked

Everyone went silent until...

"My parents don't know..." Shawn mumbled

"Shawn I didn't know you were closeted." Niall says starring at his boyfriend.

"I just.. I didn't get to tell them before they brought me here. They we're already so disappointed in me so I just didn't say anything." He says sadly.

"Yo! We gotta get going, save your confessionals for when we get to the hotel!" Jawn yells from the truck.

Everyone runs to the truck scrambling inside before Jawn pulls out of the parking lot and speeds away from the school. He turns on the radio and the group sits in the back either talking or singing.

"Can we just watch The Office when we get to the hotel?" I asked my blue eyed boyfriend whose lap I was currently sitting on.

"Of course, Awes." Geoff said kissing my cheek for a couple seconds and getting a few satisfying giggles out of me.

Once we got to the hotel everyone gave Jawn about $20 each to buy the Hotel room..We decided to get a suite that would be big enough for everyone while Jawn got one room for himself.  He claimed he didn't wanna hear all of us having sex in the middle of the night and waking him up.